Palmer’s Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream 60g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PALMERS Store8.49 Cashback
- Delicious light coconut scent
- Improves the appearance of dry skin
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Provides nourishment
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Hydrates and replenish hands
- Helps in improving skin resistance to dryness and cracking
- Formulated with plant based ingredients like coconut oil, monoi oil, sweet almond oil and natural vitamin E
- Coconut oil, a natural moisturizer deeply nourish & moisturize the skin and also it has antimicrobial effects
- Monoi oil helps in retaining the natural moisture in the skin and promotes healing process
- Sweet almond oil can improve skin complexion, heals irritated skin and keeps skin cells healthy
- Free from paraben, phthalate, sulfate, mineral oil, dyes and other harmful chemicals
Shea butter: Skin friendly moisturizer
Marula oil: Gives nourishment
Oat meal extract: Has soothing and calming properties
Vitamin E: Can improve imperfections
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Sodium Polyacrylate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
- 48 hour moisture
- Rich emollient
- Travel friendly
- Soft & supple skin
- Natural ingredients
Direction of Use
- Gently, apply on your clean & dry skin when needed
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- For external application only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation or rashes occur, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
There is no proven result to show that coconut oil darkens the skin
Yes. As coconut oil has rich moisturizing effects, you can use it on your hands
Use palmer’s coconut oil formula hand cream whenever you feel the need
Yes. It is rich in emollient that helps in hydration and keeps the skin soft & supple
Gently, apply on your clean & dry skin when needed
Yes. Palmer’s coconut oil formula hand cream is made from natural ingredients and free from harmful chemicals, it is totally safe to use
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.