Lumiedge Skin Gel
- Reduces the concentration of Melanin which is done by inactivating the tyrosinase enzyme.
- Used to lighten the skin tone and balances even skin tone.
- Gives superior skin whitening results.
- Besides skin whitening, it also prevents DNA damage and inflammation.
- Areas of increased pigmentation such as moles may be depigmented to match the surrounding skin.
- Bellis perennis extract presents unique antimelongenesis actions at all important stages of melanin formation
- Alpha Arbutin is a natural alternative for a common skin lightening chemical called hydroquinone
- Vitamin B3 also aids in skin lightening process by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes
- Presence of L-Glutathione modulates the actions of other antimelanogenic components
- Tetrahydrocurcumin offers anti-inflammatory effects combined with antioxidant action