Merlion Naturals Shea Butter Pure Unrefined 150gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Shea butter that is pure, natural and unrefined .
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F.
- Promotes clear and healthy skin.
- Beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Good for Dry Skin and Blemishes.
- Improves hair health by preventing breakage.
Shea butter offers UV protection (with SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production and prevents premature aging of the skin.
MRP: You Save: 80.00
- Helps with premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Rich in Vitamin A that promotes healthy skin collagen.
- Contains Vitamin E which balances and normalizes the skin.
- Can be used alone or in combination with other butter, carrier oils or essential oils.
- Vitamin F reduces inflammation , boosts healthy cell function and protects skin from water loss.
- Good for a flaky and irritated scalp ; anti-inflammatory property reduces dryness and prevents potential scalp damage.
- Adds shine to the hair and nourishes coarse, dry and frizzy hair that is easily prone to damage.
- Pure Shea Butter ( Unrefined )
Direction of use :
For skin :
- You can apply shea butter directly to your skin.
For hair :
- Your hair should be damp, but not wet, prior applying the Shea butter mixture.
- Apply 1 tbsp. of the Shea butter and oil mixture to your hair.
- Massage gently on your scalp and comb the mixture through to the ends.
Safety information :
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Away from direct Sunlight.
- The usage instructions given here are manufacturer’s suggestion only.
- Use as recommended by your medical practitioner.
Shea butter nourishes the scalp and hair preventing it from dryness, scalp irritation, dandruff and dry lifeless hair conditions. It conditions and protects hair from breakage thus reducing hair fall.
Yes can be applied on hair that has been styled using hot styling tools and chemicals. Ideal for colour treated hair too.
Shea Butter works as a natural heat protectant that creates a barrier around your hair strands and shields it from any heat damage.
It has easy absorbing texture and makes sure that your hair and skin does not feel greasy . It gives a healthy shine naturally.
It works as an emollient that softens and hydrates skin, improves the skin’s natural barrier, shea butter also protects skin from damage from the environment like pollutants and sun.
Yes it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production. Can also improve appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
Vitamin F is not really a traditional vitamin. It’s a combination of two fats namely alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).These fats are essential for healthy living.
Shea butter not only moisturises but also soothes and calms sensitive skin without causing any irritation.