Merlion Naturals Lip Balm Combo Grapefruit, Vanilla, Cocoa Mint
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Natural lip balm with organic beeswax.
- Pack of three lip balms of different flavors.
- Provides instant moisture and soothes the lips.
- Free from mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrances.
- Produced and packed in India.
Moisture retention formula of the lip balm makes your lips naturally glossy while its natural actives care for your lips by protecting them from environmental damage.
MRP: You Save: 100.00
- Merlion naturals lip balm specially formulated with organic beeswax.
- Comes with the natural moisturizing strength of shea butter and coconut oil.
- Will keep your lips looking flawless.
- Soothes your lips naturally glossy while caring the lips by protecting them from environmental damage.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, petroleum jelly, mineral oil, and silicone.
Grape fruit lip balm
Organic beeswax, Grape Fruit, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
Cocoa lip balm
Organic beeswax, Cocoa, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
Vanilla lip balm
Organic beeswax, Vanilla, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
Direction of Use
- Open the cap and twist up the stick.
- Gently, apply to your lips whenever needed.
- Note: Close the cap after each use
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It contains three lip balms with three different flavors like grapefruit, vanilla and cocoa mint.
You can use merlion naturals lip balm whenever you feel the need.
Yes. As coconut oil has rich moisturizing effects, you can use it on your lips.
Yes. Cocoa butter is a nutrient packed super ingredient loaded with natural antioxidants, helps in preventing cell damage and avoids excess dryness; thus safe for lips.
No. It is formulated with natural ingredients only and free from preservatives, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, petroleum jelly, mineral oil, silicone, and other harmful chemicals, so it does not cause any side effects mostly.
You can use lip balm daily; but make sure that it contains no harmful or allergic ingredients.