Merlion Naturals Dead Sea Mud Clay Powder 227 gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Dead sea mud clay powder from the lake that is at lowest sea level.
- Rich in unique combination of minerals like magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Leaves the skin soft and clean.
- Can be used as face mask once a week.
- 100% natural and safe on skin.
The unique mineral composition of over 21 different minerals supports skin rejuvenation, helps improve texture and tone and supports a healthy glow in adults with oily skin.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- The Dead Sea Mud has a unique composition of high concentrations of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, bromide, zinc, and iron.
- The mud helps restore moisture and soothes skin.
- The exfoliating and detoxifying properties of Dead Sea mud supports healthy skin.
- As the mud dries on your skin, it absorbs toxins, dirt, dead skin cells, and excess oils.
- Reveals fresher, healthier and more radiant skin.
100% Dead sea mud
Direction of use
- Take Mud powder and add water to make paste.
- Apply a thin layer of mud to cleansed skin while gently massaging the skin with your fingers (be sure to keep the mud away from your eyes and mouth).
- Leave the mud on the skin for 7-12 minutes allowing the mud to slightly dry.
- Rinse thoroughly .Try not to scrub to remove your mask.
- If the mud begins to crack and itch it means it has been on the skin too long.
- Use a wet washcloth dipped in lukewarm or cool water and lay on your face for a few seconds to soften the mask.
- Then rinse the remaining mud off with warm water.
- Patch test is recommended while using Clays to see if it suits your skin.
- Some Clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin.
- Use coconut oil massage to remove the stain. It may stain cloth/fabric as well.
- For external use only. Not to be taken orally or in any forms.
The Dead Sea is a salt water lake in the Middle East, bordered by Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Jordan to the East. The Dead Sea Mud has a unique composition of high concentrations of skin-nourishing minerals.
Use it as a face pack once a week.
Dead sea mud clay powder is recommended for people with oily skin to remove excess oil by absorbing oil, dirt and impurities. May cause dryness if used in excess. Use a non comedogenic moisturiser if dry.
Gently exfoliates, soothes, controls sebum, deeply cleanses the pores to reduce its appearance , tightens and tones the skin by improving complexion.
Dead sea mud is filled with minerals and used widely as face packs to improve skin health and its look.
Patch test is recommended while using Clays to see if it suits your skin.
If the mud begins to crack and itch it means it has been on the skin too long. Use a wet wash cloth dipped in lukewarm or cool water and lay it on your face for a few seconds to soften the mask. Then rinse the remaining mud off with warm water.
Merlion naturals offers products that are pure and natural 100% without preservatives and synthetic additives.