Ivatherm Ivahidra+ emollient body cream
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ivatherm Store
- Emollient cream that ensures deep, immediate and long-term hydration
- Restores the suppleness of dry and aggressed skin.
- Soothes the feeling of discomfort and itching.
- Light weight and is well absorbed by the skin.
- Free from perfumes, irritants as it is hypo allergenic formulation.
- Reinforces skins natural barrier with its deep and long lasting moisture delivering property.
- Nourishes, hydrates and soothes the skin that is very dry.
- It is very well tolerated by the delicate skin of children and babies.
Specially formulated with active ingredients that acts as hydration inducer, humectants and occlusives for intense deep hydration, strong repair and restructuring of very dry and sensitive skin with atopic tendency.
- Aquaphyline® with its powerful hydrating effect keeps the skin hydrated by attracting water from the dermis and balances the moisture level of the skin.
- Shea butter helps moisturize and nourish the skin by providing vitamins and essential fatty acids that increase the suppleness of skin cell layers.
- Shea butter with its phytosterol content calms the skin, reduces irritation and improves skin elasticity.
- Allantoin repairs and regenerates the skin cells and delivers skin calming effect.
- Alfabisabolol with its anti irritating nature calms the inflamed and irritated skin.
- Jojoba oil intensely moisturises , protects and maintains elasticity.
- Glycerine moisturises by preventing water loss.
- Herculane Thermal Water protects the sensitive skin by calming, soothing and non irritating.
- Shea butter
- Jojoba oil
- Herculane Thermal Water
Aqua(Water), Peg-6 Stearate, Glycerin, Peg-32 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, BHT, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Viola Tricolor Extract, Peg-8, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid
Direction of use:
- Apply once or twice a day on clean skin.
- Reapply whenever you feel dryness.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to injured skin.
Aquaphyline is a natural ingredient, extracted from wild pansies (Viola Tricolor) that delivers moisturizing effect in 2 mechanisms: hydrating from inside and by increasing the cell membrane water channels that balances the moisture level.
Shea butter acts like a protective layer, delivers intense moisturization and is ideal for atopy prone skin.
Eczema is a general condition in extremely dry, rash like appearance on the skin. The most common type of eczema is called atopic dermatitis. Atopy is immune disorder that may develop allergic diseases and you are more sensitive to allergic triggers. Soap/harsh chemicals are an example for allergic trigger for people with sensitive skin.
Well suited for delicate and sensitive baby skin.
Proven efficacy in improving skin hydration after 28 days of regular use.