Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion For Sensitive Skin, 71ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aveeno Store
- Nourish and rehydrate itchy, dry skin.
- Works immediately and restores essential moisture to help balance skin’s microbiome for healthier-looking skin.
Apply on skin within 5 minutes of bath. Use if you have eczema or very dry skin. It is also suitable for sensitive skin too.
MRP: You Save: 102.00
- Reviews (0)
- Aveeno skin relief moisturizing is a combination of triple oat complex and Shea butter for ultimate protection against all dry skin conditions from rough skin to dry skin. Gives you soft and smooth skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hydrating body lotion suitable for all skin types.
- Acts gently on sensitive skin and helps protect skin moisture barrier.
- Triple oat complex nourish the skin and helps in maintenance of skin moisture.
- Provides immediate relief from dryness and tight skin.
- Helps restore lipids and essential moisture back into the skin.
- Helps retain moisture for 24 hours.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Helps prevent and protect dry, chapped and cracked skin conditions.
- Fragrance free, steroid free, non comedogenic.
Dimethicone: Active moisturizing agent for rough areas like elbow, knees etc., with long lasting skin smoothing benefits.
Shea butter: boost skin moistures, natural antioxidants, soothe skin problems.
Avena sativa (0at) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, oat kernel oil, butylrospermum parkii ( shea butter),Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isoprophyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone.
- Body lotion suitable for dry and extra dry skin on regular basis.
- Nourishes the skin and helps retain moisture.
- Strengthens skin barrier and protect dry skin.
- Rehydrates skin with natural ingredients.
Aveeno skin relief contains ceramide as extra ingredient for intense moisture. Lotion is fast absorbing compared to cream both gives better and instant relief from dry skin conditions.
It helps maintain skin moisture barrier and helps prevents moisture loss and good for dry skin and extra dry skin.
Usually moisturisers are not recommended for acne prone skin. Skin under antiacne treatment tends to dry. When dry , acne prone skin , tends to overproduce sebum and clogs pores. Shea butter helps to prevent this cycle of overproduction of sebum.
Yes it is non comedogenic and doesn’t clog pores.