CETAPHIL RESTORADERM SKIN REST 295ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cetaphil Store
- Creamy and non-greasy body moisturizer.
- Repairs skin’s protective barrier.
- Soothes dry and itchy skin.
- Provides long lasting moisturization.
- Suitable for babies from 3 months.
Advanced Ceramide technology helps in repairing skin’s protective barrier and soothes eczema prone skin.
MRP: You Save: 513.00
- Additional information
- Formulated with a patented combination of Ceramide and Filaggrin Technology™.
- Has light texture, easily spreadable and absorbs quickly.
- Ceramide for keeping the skin hydrated and aids in skin’s natural barrier function.
- Shea butter improves moisturization, keeps the skin hydrated and preserves its natural oil balance.
- Glycerin works as a humectant, improves hydration, relieves dryness and softens the skin.
- Panthenol helps in producing more lipids that are important for healthy skin barrier.
- Shea butter: Skin friendly moisturizer.
- Niacinamide: Has anti inflammatory properties.
- Allantoin: Soothing ingredient.
- Panthenol: Promotes moisture retention.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulphate, Behenyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, Arginine, Niacinamide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine.
- Quick absorption.
- Easily spreadable.
- Preservatives free.
- Fragrance free.
- Dermatologist tested.
Directions of Use
- Apply liberally as often as needed or as recommended by physician.
- For best results use immediately after bathing with Cetaphil® Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Wash.
- Dermatologically tested
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- For external application only
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes. It is clinically proven to retain the skin barrier function and dermatologically tested, so good for your skin.
No. Moisturizer alone cannot make your skin dark or fair.
It is recommended to use for babies only for after 3 months.
Yes. Ceramides helps in retaining your skin’s moisture and aids in improving skin’s natural barrier functions.
- Maintains your skin’s barrier functions.
- Prevents environmental damages.
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
Generally, it does not cause any side effects. But in case, if any side effects like irritation or allergy persist, please consult your doctor.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|