Mustela Stelatopia Bath Oil 200ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit mustela Store41.97 Cashback
- Provides nourishment to baby’s skin
- Aids in soothing skin inflammation effectively
- Relieves itchiness and discomfort
- Fragrance-free, toxin-free, hypoallergenic product
- Ideal for dry skin with intense redness
MRP: You Save: 251.00
- Safe and gentle bath oil, and eases skin conditions like eczema
- Pampers your baby’s delicate and dry skin and keeps it moisturized for a long time
- Massaging your baby regularly with this oil helps soothe and relieve itchiness and discomfort
- Helps to reinforce and protect the skin barrier to promote its restoration.
- The natural sunflower oil has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintain skin’s moisture barrier.
- Chamomile extracts in the product makes the baby’s skin soft, supple, healthy, and smooth
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Vegetable Oils,Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-6 Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Lecithin, Laureth-2, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ethyl Cyclohexyl Propionate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
Directions for Use :
- Take an adequate quantity of the Mustela Stelatopia Bath Oil
- Pour it into the bathtub or on your baby’s skin directly
- Apply on hair and body
- Massage gently in to help nourish their delicate skin
- Rinse with water and dry them with a clean towel
- Keep it out from the reach of children
- Like any other bath oil, it can make the tub slippery. Be alert and watching.
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place
Add one capful of bath oil to your baby’s bath. Bath for 5 to 10 minutes. Pat skin dry. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Mustela Baby Bath oil is a popular skin care product originally made for use on babies, but it’s also used by adults. It can help plump, smooth, and moisturize skin by sealing in moisture on the face and all over the body.
Baby oil is, in general terms, an inert oil for the purpose of keeping skin soft and supple. It is often used on babies for the purpose of maintaining baby-soft skin.
Baby oil is a petroleum-based mineral oil. It is considered a byproduct of the process to refine crude oil. Baby oil is refined further for use in skin care products and is safe when used externally on the skin. It has been shown to effectively protect babies from diaper rash.
Cleanses the skin without harming or dehydrate, leaving the skin soft, soothing the sensations of itching and discomfort.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.