Cutis – Luliday Lotion (Spray) 30 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Ideal to be used for tinea infections and onychomycosis.
- An anti parasite mediated lotion.
- Formulated with luliconzole as the key ingredient.
- Gives relief from itching, irritation.
Cutis luliday lotion is specially formulated with luliconzole as the key ingredient, helps to kill fungi which cause infections and prevents their recurrence.
- Reviews (0)
- An anti parasite medicated lotion made from luliconzole.
- Works by killing the fungi that cause infections.
- Relieves pain, itchiness and irritation caused by fungal infection.
- Can prevent the infection from coming back.
- Ideal to be used for athlete’s foot, dhobie Itch, thrush, ringworm, dry and flaky skin.
Directions of Use
- Take adequate amount of lotion on your hand.
- Apply evenly on the affected area.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dose / duration.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Onychomycosis is a fungal infection of the toenails that causes discoloration, thickening and separation from the nail bed.
Yes. Cutis luliday lotion is safe to use if it is recommended by your dermatologist / doctor.
Luliconazole is used to treat skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you are using in the prescribed dose and duration. But in case, if any side effects persist please consult your doctor.
No. You should not use expired lotion; throw it away.
If fungal infection left completely untreated, your skin infection may cause some or other kind of permanent damage on your skin.