Cutis – Permifast Lotion 50 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Ideal to be used for scabies and pediculosis.
- An anti parasite medicated lotion.
- Formulated with permethrin as the key ingredient.
- Gives relief from itching, irritation.
Cutis Permifast Lotion is specially formulated with permethrin as the key ingredient which helps to kill tiny insects and their eggs that cause scabies and prevents infestation.
- An anti parasite medicated lotion formulated with permethrin, an insecticide.
- Relieves pain, itchiness and irritation caused by tiny insects.
- Permethrin helps to kill tiny insects and their eggs that cause scabies.
- Seek medical advice to use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Mostly one application is enough, but in sometimes a second application may be needed; use as recommended by your doctor.
Perfume base q.s
Directions of Use
- Apply it on the affected area and massage gently.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly after 8 – 12 hours.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dose / duration.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Scabies referred as a contagious itchy skin condition caused by mites.
Intense itching (especially at night) and pimple like rash are the common signs of scabies.
Yes. Permethrin lotion is specially formulated to treat scabies and pediculosis; use it as recommended by your dermatologist / doctor.
No. You should not use permifast lotion daily unless your doctor recommended you to do so.
Yes. Permethrin is safe to be used topically as it is a non toxic to moderate toxic pesticide (based on the formulation).
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you are using in the prescribed dose and duration. But in case, if any side effects persist please consult your doctor.