Photofirst Cream 50g
Brand: Visit OAKNET Store
- Photofirst cream is ideal phototherapy cream with vital actives.
- Ensure therapeutic wavelength of 311nm NB-UVB phototherapy.
- Offers effective phototherapy at your home.
- Photofirst has proven efficacy and safety in Vitiligo and Psoriasis.
MRP: You Save: 277.00
- Photofirst cream is ideal to be used for home based phototherapy for Vitiligo and Psoriasis.
- Viable, convenient and cost-effective alternative to artificial phototherapy.
- Photofirst is powered with two photostable UV-absorbing molecules alpha-glucosyl hesperidin (α-GH), and ethylhexyl benzoate.
- Alpha-Glucosyl Hesperidin (α-GH) is a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that help to improve dark coloration, as well as brighten dull complexions and provides a more radiant look.
- Alpha-Glucosyl Hesperidin (α-GH), Ethylhexyl Benzoate
Direction of Use
- Apply the cream on the affected areas.
- Allow the affected areas of the skin to receive direct exposure to daylight following the application of Photofirst cream for 20 minutes.
- Protect unaffected skin from sun exposure.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Photofirst cream offers a convenient and affordable home based phototherapy option for vitiligo and psoriasis.
Research shows glucosyl hesperidin has antioxidant properties and when applied topically, can help improve skin’s barrier function. It also has skin-soothing benefits can improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
NB- UVB phototherapy is beneficial for psoriasis, vitiligo and a wide range of skin diseases, including atopic dermatitis, early stages of mycosis fungoides, and pruritic disorders.
Ethylhexyl benzoate is a clear, colorless, oily liquid with a light and dry skin feel. But, it is an excellent solubilizer for skincare products.
While the exact cause of vitiligo is not known, there is some evidence to suggest that genetic factors may play a role in its development. Studies have shown that people with a family history of vitiligo are more likely to develop the condition.
Apply the Photofirst cream on the affected areas. Allow the affected areas of the skin to receive direct exposure to daylight following the application of the cream for 20 minutes.
There is no cure for vitiligo, but there are treatments that can help to improve the appearance of the skin, such as topical corticosteroids, light therapy, and de-pigmentation. In some cases, surgical options such as skin grafting or tattooing may be considered.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.