Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Body Oil
Brand: Visit PALMERS Store
- Made from natural ingredients
- Deeply nourishes the skin
- Light and quickly absorbed oil
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Has anti inflammatory properties
- Free from parabens, phthalates, sulfate, dyes and mineral oil
- Helps in moisturization and supports healthy skin
- Non greasy and absorbs instantly formulation makes it easy to use
- Green coffee extract gives natural radiant and healthy looking skin
- Restores the natural oil balance of the skin and good for overall healthy glow
- Canola oil: Rich in Vitamin E and K
- Coconut oil: Natural moisturizer
- Green coffee extract: Keeps skin youthful
- Sweet almond oil: Soothes the skin
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol
- 100 % safe to use
- Non greasy oil
- Easy to apply
- Travel friendly
- 48 hour moisturization
- Mineral oil free
- Dermatologist approved
Direction of Use
- Apply directly on the skin either before or after bath
- Gently massage for few seconds
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- For external application only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
Body oil is used to seal the moisture of the skin and promotes supple skin
Yes. Daily oiling helps your skin to retain required hydration level
Yes. Coconut oil has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti viral properties along with moisturizing properties, so it is beneficial for skin health
Yes. Palmer’s Coconut Body Oil is made from natural ingredients only and also it is dermatologist approved, so totally safe to use
There is no proven result to show that coconut oil darkens the skin
Yes. It is rich in emollient that helps in skin hydration and keeps the skin radiant
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects. But in case, any of side effects like allergy or irritation persists, please consult your doctor.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.