Palmers natural fusions baobab and neroli body oil
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Palmers Store
- Loaded with antioxidants for radiant, glowing skin
- Visibly improves skin’s texture and overall healthy appearance
- Help repair skin’s barrier function and reduce inflammation
- Rehydrates skin and imparts healthy glow.
- Free from Sulphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil and Gluten.
Palmer’s natural infusions Baobab and Neroli is a body oil that uses natural essential oils and superfruits that gives skin an instant radiance boost for healthy-looking, hydrated skin.
MRP: You Save: 138.00
- An artfully crafted cocktail of nature’s most nourishing and hydrating botanicals.
- Uses the purest ingredients to care for the skin and gives healthy skin.
- Baobab from the Madagascar baobab tree is loaded with antioxidants for radiant, glowing skin.
- Neroli sourced from Moroccan orange tree blossom visibly improves skin texture and overall wellbeing of skin.
- Natural blend of essential fatty acids in the form of linoleic acid helps repair skins barrier function and reduces inflammation.
- Anti-microbial in nature, diminishes sun damaging effect on skin and also reduce free radical damage.
- Perfect for use after bath, going out or when skin needs a glow boost.
- Baobab – hold in antioxidants that gives radiant, glowing skin.
- Neroli – improves skin texture.
- Soybean oil – nourishes and soothes skin.
Glycine soja oil, sunflower seed oil, safflower seed oil, grape seed oil, sesame seed oil, canola oil, fragrance(parfum), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, bitter orange peel oil, tocopherol, rosa canina fruit oil, passiflora edible seed oil, avocado oil, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, coconut oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, methylpropional, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellol.
- For radiant moisturized glow.
- Instantly absorbs.
- Lightweight formula
- 95% naturally sourced ingredients.
- Antioxidant rich formula.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
Direction of use
Massage gently all over after bath. Use twice per day for better results.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Along with regenerative qualities neroli oil is antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
It moisturizes and perfectly safe for sensitive skin too.
Formulated with naturally sourced ingredients that helps impart radiance and improved skin glow with moisturizing benefits and so it is good and safe for skin.
Baobab oil regenerates skin , excellent for skin softening and also rich in antioxidants , vitamin A,B and C thus helps clear imperfections.
Olive oil is rich with substantial percentage of antioxidants that promote hair growth.
Baobab oil is a skin lightening agent and makes the skin look great.
Works well to give instant radiance and moisturized glow with natural blend of oils.
Boosts the skins natural elasticity, gives instant glow, moisturisation and radiance.
Not known to cause any adverse reactions. If irritation, rashes or redness appears discontinue use.