Lazhora Faina Whitening Care 30ml for Skin Lightening/Dark Patches
Brand/Mfr. : Lazhora
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Lazhora faina whitening care provides an even tone on all skin types.
- Absorbs faster and more efficiently on hyper pigmented patches.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Skin lightening and brightening serum with vitamin C.
- Alpha arbutin brightening serum nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Enhances collagen production naturally.
- Removes dead skin cells
Serum with Alpha Arbutin and vitamin C works to reduce the amount of melanin produced by pigment cells. Use a sunscreen in the day time after applying the serum.
MRP: You Save: 201.00
- Reviews (0)
- Efficient skin brightening and whitening activity by slowing down the melanin production.
- Alpha arbutin brightening serum that prevents and reduces pigmentation caused by exposure to UV Rays.
- Serum base aids in quicker absorption and deeper penetration in the areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Prevents inflammatory pigmentation at the site of injury and de-pigments scars.
- The skin brightening serum contains Vitamin C interacts with tyrosinase, the main enzyme responsible for the conversion of the amino acid tyrosine into melanin, thereby reducing pigmentation.
- Alpha Arbutin helps brighten complexion, fades acne scars and treats Melasma.
- Prevents free radicals that are responsible for breakdown of skin’s collagen resulting in sagging skin.
- The skin lightening serum gives healthier and vibrant looking skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Reduces the degree of skin darkening after sun exposure.
- Anti-aging property reduces fine lines
- Active ingredients alpha arbutin and vitamin C are extremely effective for skin lightening.
- Provides even tone.
- Vanishes blemish and scars.
- Gives healthier, younger and firm skin.
Ingredients: Alpha arbutin: promotes skin lightening, treats hyperpigmentation.
Vitamin C: brightens, inhibits melanin production.
Direction of use
- Take a small quantity of lazhora serum. apply evenly on the face.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
Note: Can be used as leave on skin lightening serum and skin brightening serum as per dermatologist advice.
- Use skin brightening serum twice a day for better results.
- Use 2 -5 days after chemical peeling or laser dermabrasion procedures.
- Gentle on skin.
- The skin lightening serum is safe and effective.
- Use sunscreen.
- Do not freeze
Lazhora faina whitening serum- Unboxing & Review
Serums that does not contain bleaching agent and steeroids are best suggested by medical practitioner. Lazhora faina whitening care serum is one among the best serum for skin whitening.
Glutathione is best known for its effect in inhibition of melanin production. Any glutathione serum along with Vitamin C does the function well. Lazhora faina whitening care serum contains alpha arbutin which acts well in serum base for reduced melanin production along with Vitamin C.
Alpha Arbutin is a safe skin brightening ingredient with natural anti-oxidants that reduces melanin formation. This is modified form of arbutin.
- It brightens your skin by reducing melanin production. Helps maintain a healthier glowing skin. For permanent results have a good care of your skin to avoid pigmentation or tanning. Healthy diet is also mandatory for flawless skin.
Fades the areas of hyperpigmentation, improves overall skin tone, rejuvenates and exfoliates dead skin cells, prevents wrinkles and melasma
Serum containing melanin inhibitors and vitamin C are the best. Don’t go for a serum with bleaching agents as it may damage your skin cells. Lazhora faina whitening care cares for your skin with active skin-lightening agents containing melanin inhibitors and Vitamin C.
Yes. Vitamin C interacts with the enzyme responsible for melanin production and increases the efficacy of skin lightening serum in the areas of hyper pigmentation.
Yes. Helps in skin rejuvenation thus removing dead skin cells in the hyperpigmented patches and helps brighten hyperpigmentation.
L ascorbic acid is the best potent form of Vitamin C beneficial for normal skin. For sensitive skin magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, water soluble Vitamin C, causes less irritation.
Vitamin C serum works from the very first day of application on the areas of hyperpigmentation. One can see visible results after 2 weeks.