Heliocare Compact SPF 50 Oil Free Fair / Light / Brown
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Heliocare Store
- Heliocare compact is suitable for normal to oily and acne prone skin.
- Protects from harmful sun rays.
- Compact foundation with high protection.
- The heliocare compact oil free comes in three shades: light, brown and fair.
Heliocare is sun protect formulation in compact form with physical, chemical and photobiological filters that provides photoimmune protection.
MRP: You Save: 728.00
- Reviews (0)
- Oil free combination makes it suitable for oily acne prone skin too.
- Heliocare compact spf 50 optimum balance between mineral and nonmineral filters ensures maximum tolerance.
- 2-in-1 compact foundation with sun protection and for even tone.
Creamy texture, matte finish.
- The heliocare brown prevents premature skin aging.
- Lowers the potential risk of allergy.
- Heliocare compact shades creates sun protection barrier , activates the skin’s immune defence during sun exposure.
- Reduces sun induced allergic reactions thus making it suitable for sensitive skin.
- UVA and UVB filters: prevents photoageing
- Fern block : a natural plant extract for broadspectrum protection.
Aqua; Titanium Dioxide; Glycerin; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Disiloxane; Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone; Caprylyl Methicone; Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Polysilicone-15; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Butylene Glycol Cocoate; Octyldodecanol; Dimethicone; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene; Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate; Silica; Ethylhexyl Triazone; Octyldodecyl Xyloside; Magnesium Sulfate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract; Physalis Angulata Extract; 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid; Ethylhexyl Ferulate; Ferulic Acid; Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract; Melanin; Caffeic Acid; Lecithin; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Tocopheryl Acetate; Butylene Glycol; Panthenyl Triacetate; Oxothiazolidine; Bht; Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate; Caprylyl Glycol; Ethyl Linoleate; Phenylpropanol; Tocopherol; Oleyl Alcohol; Propanediol; Sodium Benzoate; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Parfum; Linalool; Limonene; Ci 77491; Ci 77492; Ci 77499.
- Prevents photo ageing.
- Covers imperfections.
- Suits oily skin too.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Matte finish.
Directions For Use:
- Apply heliocare compact sunscreen evenly with the sponge.
- Choose light shade for fair skin and brown for darker skins.
- During direct sun exposure reapply heliocare compact powder every 2 hours.
- For external use only.
- Paraben free, non-comedogenic, non fragrant, non allergic.
Apply gently with the sponge provided during day time before sun exposure.
Heliocare offers physical, chemical and biological photo protection thus filtering effectively the harmful rays of the sun and making it the good sunscreen.
Covers the pigmentation . to lighten pigmented patches ask your dermatologist for skin lightening care creams.
Yes. Suits well on oily acne prone skin.
Yes. Use regularly for better results.
Heliocare compact is dermatologist recommended compact for sun protection.
SPF 30 will protect from around 96.7% of UV rays, SPF 50 offers 98% of UV rays.
Yes SPF filters harmful rays thus preventing photo damage which causes tan.
Not known to cause any allergic reactions.
High photoprotection, rich in antioxidant, covers imperfections.