COOLA Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Coola Store
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad Spectrum SPF(Sun Protection Factor) 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Comes with full spectrum 360° technology
- Lightweight drops that can be used solo or blended with your favorite moisturizer or foundation
- Helps mitigate the effects of blue light, pollutants, and other skin stressors
- Dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic product
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free product
Coola Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops is incredibly lightweight and sink into the skin while protecting it from sun rays to blue light. Can be used solo or blended with your favorite moisturizer or foundation. Suitable for all skin types.
- Full Spectrum 360° complex infuses the skin with plant stem cells and antioxidants
- Helps promote youthful-looking skin
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against air pollution and damage from (also known as blue light) and infrared.
- Hyaluronic acid provides a hydrating boost
- Has a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and plant-derived actives to help mitigate the skin damage from exposure to blue light, infrared, and pollution
Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ecklonia Kurome Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Glycerine, Glycerin (Organic, Glyceryl Stearate, Jasminum Sambac Leaf Cell Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Melanin, Nylon-12, Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Fruit Oil, Plankton Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum
Directions for Use:
- Apply daily to cleansed skin.
- Shake well before using.
- Dispense several drops as needed into palm of hand and apply evenly across face and neck using upward strokes.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure .
- Reapply after swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying or atleast every 2 hours.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from reach of children.
It is fast-absorbing, lightweight, makes skin look youth, skin feels protected, skin looks & feels more radiant, it hydrates.
An initial deep tan using five drops means the hue lasts approximately a week and fades incredibly well without a steak in sight.
SPF Sunscreen Drops are products that you are supposed to mix into other products to turn them into sunscreens.
Ultraviolet A (UVA) has a longer wavelength, and is associated with skin aging. Ultraviolet B (UVB) has a shorter wavelength and is associated with skin burning.
You can be confident in a sunscreen’s ability to protect you from UVA and UVB rays if you see “broad spectrum” and an SPF of 15 or higher on the label.
SPF is a measure of how much solar energy (UV radiation) is required to produce sunburn on protected skin (i.e., in the presence of sunscreen) relative to the amount of solar energy required to produce sunburn on unprotected skin. As the SPF value increases, sunburn protection increases.
High-energy visible light (HEV light) is high-frequency, high-energy light in the violet/blue band from 400 to 450 nm in the visible spectrum, which has a number of biological effects, including those on the eye. HEV light may be a cause of age-related macular degeneration.