MIS D Sun SPF 50, 50 ml Tinted Sunscreen Lotion, ARS, Action Sunscreen with Moisturising and Lightening Advantage
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Akumentis Store
- Mis d sun sunscreen lotion spf 50 protects skin against harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
- This best sunscreen lotion prevents from sunburn, tanning.
- Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 increases hydration of the skin.
- Mis d sun spf 50 has water resistant property.
- Combination of physical and Chemical sunscreen formulation.
Sunscreen with moisturizing and lightening advantage for dry pigmented skin with aging signs, scientifically formulated to deliver ARS action that is Absorbs, Reflects and Scatters the harmful UV rays.
MRP: You Save: 150.00
- Reviews (0)
- Mis d sun spf 50 Prevents sun damage and visible signs of aging.
- Chemical and physical sunscreen that improves the protective ability against the harmful sun rays.
- Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 prevents the appearance of deep wrinkles, pigmentation and loss of elasticity.
- Mis d sun sunscreen lotion spf 50 improves the ability of skin to protect against free radical damage.
- Zinc oxide creates a barrier between the skin and the sun for effective protection from harmful rays.
- Octocrylene acts as a chemical sunscreen as well as water resistant property.
- Broad spectrum sun protection.
- Sunscreen Lotion for Face prevents pre mature ageing.
- Best sunscreen Lotion in India prevents sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
- Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 scatters the harmful radiations before it penetrates the skin.
- Octinoxate : Allergic reaction after exposure to UV light.
- Oxybenzone : help filters both UVA and UVB rays.
- Avobenzone : protects from premature ageing and protects from UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide : UV protection.
- Octocrylene : effective filter against long UVA rays.
Directions For Use:
- Massage the Sunscreen Lotion allover 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply the Best sunscreen lotion for oily skin every 2-3 hours for adequate protection, if exposing to direct sun light.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Protects your skin from harmful radiations and prevents premature ageing thus giving you younger looking skin.
SPF 50 is used to provide Broad spectrum protection, improves texture and boost brightness, reverses the signs of damage.
Yes. Sunscreen with sun protection factor 50 that provides 98% sun protection.
Both are same. SPF is protection factor that provides protection against UV rays.
You should use sunscreen everyday.
SPF 30 will protect from around 96.7% of UV rays, SPF 50 offers 98% of UV rays.
It is a sunscreen which protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, gives the skin a smooth texture,effective in moisturizing dry skin, and makes the skin complexion look even.
Generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
Sunscreen needs approximately 15 minutes to sink into the skin so you should apply it 15 -20 minutes before sun exposure to get complete benefit.
15 minutes prior to sun exposure, after you sweat, after swimming, every 2 hours if directly exposed to sun.
MRP: 599. Get 20% discount in websites like CUREKA.
Sunscreen plays an important role in blocking UV radiations that damages the skin and causes sunburn and pigmentation.