Suncros Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion – SPF 26 (100 ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Suncros Store
- Non-greasy broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Provides a skin barrier to prevent and heal skin irritation.
Sunscreen of choice for younger individuals as it reflects the sun’s rays, blocking them from penetrating the skin and heals skin irritation.
MRP: You Save: 55.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Contains zinc oxide for complete UV-A & UV-B protection.
- The gel-based formulation for quick absorption
- Does not make the skin look shiny.
- Water-resistant formula that suits oily skin, and humid conditions.
- Long-lasting pleasant fragrance.
Zinc oxide – Physical sunscreen agent
octinoxate, avobenzone, oxybenzone, Phenoxyethanol IP.
- Protects the skin from harmful sun rays
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Makes the skin complexion even
- Provides broad-spectrum protection
- Superior UV-A protection
Direction for Use:
- Apply evenly on the face, neck, and exposed areas of skin.
- Use 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply as required, especially after swimming, sweating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not freeze.
Suncros sunscreen is water-resistant and free from chemical agents. It is suitable for people with normal to oily skin.
It is a broad-spectrum physical sunscreen, with zinc oxide, that gives maximum skin protection to the inner layers of the skin from the harmful effects of the UVA & UVB rays.
Yes, it is a broad-spectrum physical sunscreen in the form of a gel providing SPF protection of 50.
It is really important to use sunscreen every day. Wearing sunscreen daily saves you from years of visible damage later.
If your skin feels dry you could apply moisturizer first. Then at last apply sunscreen to get the benefits of both moisturizer and sunscreen.
Applying sunscreen daily can only prevent new dark spots and patches.
You need not wash your face before reapplying sunscreen. Make sure to reapply it.
If you’re trying to lighten/brighten your skin, sunscreen may be the most important part of your skin-lightening routine.
Generally, sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours, especially after swimming or sweating. If you work indoors and sit away from windows, you may not need a second application.
There is no need to use it at night, as it can unnecessarily dry out the skin or clog the pores.
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 cm|