UV Doux Blue Light SPF 50 Sunscreen Gel – 50gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Brinton Store
- UV Doux Blue Light SPF 50 Sunscreen Gel is a matte finish water resistant sunscreen gel
- Blue Light SPF 50 Sunscreen Gel provides a broad spectrum / Bluelight / UVA / UVB
- Sunscreen Gel is dermatologically tested and an anhydrous sunscreen gel
- Blue Light Sunscreen Gel is featured with SPF 50 gel and can be easily absorbed and has a better spreadable texture
- UV Doux Gel can offer protection against UVA and UVB rays and indoor blue light rays
- Sunscreen Gel is a non-comedogenic, water-resistant and light sunscreen and act as a non-greasy gel.
- UV Doux Blue Light SPF 50 Sunscreen Gel has an SPF 50 rating and can help reduce the impact of UV rays.
- Blue Light SPF 50 Sunscreen Gel is a paraben and sulfate-free product that can be mild on your skin.
- Titanium dioxide is used in sunscreens mainly due to its ability to reflect and scatter ultraviolet radiation.
- Zinc oxide in this sunscreen SPF 50+ Gel ensures matte finish and does not leave greasy feeling on skin.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate is an organic ester used in sunscreens and is a sun blocking agent that absorbs UVB rays, but not UVA rays.
- Overexposure to ultraviolet radiation might lead to acute and chronic photodamage, making diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate so important for sunscreens.
- UV Doux Sunscreen Gel is a non-comedogenic, water-resistant and light sunscreen
Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylaminohydroxyl, Zinc oxide,Titanium Dioxide
Directions for Use
Apply an adequate amount of sunscreen at least 30 minutes before sun exposure
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with the eye
For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours. Re-apply sunscreen after swimming or sweating.
UV Doux Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 is mineral based matte sunscreen that does not clog pores. It provides broad-spectrum sun protection.
UV Doux is a silicone based sunscreen with high protection SPF 50 with PA . It provides broad-spectrum sun protection and skin-friendly sunscreen suits all skin types including sensitive skin.
UV Doux Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 contains both chemical and physical filters that helps provide absolute protection against sun damage.
If you’re going to be out in the sun, sunscreen is a great way to protect your skin. Ultraviolet radiation from the sun damages skin cells. This can lead to sunburn, aging and even skin cancer. Sunscreens combine different ingredients to help stop UV rays from damaging your skin.