Aveeno Baby Kids Continuous Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 88ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aveeno Store
- Non greasy sunscreen lotion for children.
- Formulated with zinc oxide and soothing oat.
- Protects the skin against sun damage.
- Has sweat and water resistance (up to 80 minutes).
- Free from paraben, phthalates and fragrance
Ideal sunscreen lotion for children formulated with natural ingredients like oat and zinc oxide will give complete sun protection to your little ones; suitable for all age group, for children under 6 months ask your doctor before start using.
- Baby sunscreen lotion formulated with naturally sourced ingredients like oat and zinc oxide.
- Tear free formulation makes it ideal for small kids.
- Gives complete protection from harmful UVB and UVA rays.
- Oat can moisturize, protect and cleanse the skin and also boost collagen production.
- Has zinc oxide, a physical barrier substance provides sun protection, prevents minor skin irritations and supports healing.
Zinc Oxide 21.6 %
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone / Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower / Leaf / Stem Juice
Direction of Use
- Apply evenly on face, neck and sun exposed area before 15 minutes prior to the sun exposure.
Note: Re-apply after 80 minutes of swimming or excessive sweating.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Apply it directly on the skin generously and evenly 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
Yes. It has sweat & water resistant up to 80 minutes.
Protects skin from UV rays, speeds up healing process, helps with excess oil production and has anti ageing properties
Yes. It is recommended to use daily for better result.
No. As it is not a skin whitening agent, but sunscreen made with zinc oxide can help in preventing further darkening of the skin