Aveeno Baby soothing Multi-Purpose Ointment 133gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aveeno Store
- Soothes baby’s irritated skin
- Protects skin from diaper rash
- Multipurpose baby ointment with moisturisers.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- Free from harsh chemicals
Multipurpose soothing relief ointment helps relieve chapped skin, temporarily protects minor cut, burns, prevents skin from dryness , diaper rash and soothes irritation on dry sensitive and delicate baby skin.
- Prebiotic oat replenishes skin’s natural moisture barrier ,soothes and delivers healthy looking skin
- White petrolatum acts as skin protectant that forms protective barrier on the skin to repel moisture.
- Cocoa butter provides superior soothing properties and helps retain natural moisture.
- Non greasy formula absorbs quickly leaving the skin soft and smooth
- Prebiotic oat
- White petrolatum
- Cocoa butter
Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate
Direction of use
- For irritation apply liberally on affected skin area and gently massage until it gets absorbed.
- For diaper rash cleanse the diaper area and let the skin dry. Take required quantity of soothing ointment and apply liberally during every diaper change.
- Apply adequate amount especially before bedtime or anytime when exposed to wet diaper for longer duration.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply on open skin.
- Keep out of reach from children.
Yes formulated to soothe and calm irritation and rashes on delicate baby skin.
It is safe to be used on your baby’s skin including the face.
The best way to prevent diaper rash is by applying aveeno baby soothing multipurpose ointment as it is recommended by pediatrician to be safe on baby’s skin
No formulated with natural oat,cocoa butter and white petrolatum to moisturise the skin
Aveeno relieves and soothes irritation from first use with significant improvement on regular use to get healthy skin
Moisturize your baby’s skin regularly to prevent dryness. This cream soothes irritation and diaper rash and can be applied on affected area as it needs intense moisturisation and also locks in moisture to heal.