Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream 50g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Himalaya Store
- Diaper rash cream with natural ingredients.
- Himalaya baby rash cream relieves redness and irritation.
- Diaper rash cream soothes dry and irritated skin.
- Himalaya diaper rash cream forms a protective layer on your baby’s skin.
- Keeps baby soft and comfortable.
Specially formulated diaper rash cream soothes and comforts rashes, redness around the diaper area and promotes healing process.
MRP: You Save: 25.00
- Reviews (0)
- Himalaya diaper rash cream made from vital ingredients relieves redness, soothes dry and irritated skin.
- Diaper rash cream enriched with the goodness of almond oil, Indian aloe, Yashada bhasma and Five – leaved chaste.
- Himalaya diaper rash cream has anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties.
- Effectively heals diaper rashes, relieves dryness, redness and irritation.
- Baby rash cream avoids skin irritation caused by continuous usage of diapers.
- Yashada bhasma is well known for its antimicrobial properties and can improve healing process.
- Almond oil for balancing the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Five – leaved chaste: Has anti fungal, anti bacterial properties.
- Almond oil: Improves moisturization.
- Indian aloe: Accelerates healing process.
- Yashada bhasma: Reduces inflammation.
Kumari (Aloe Vera) 200 mg, Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Calx) 25 mg, Vatada (Prunus Amygdalus) 9mg, Nirgudi (Vitex Negunda) 0.5 mg, Manjishta (Rubia Cardifolia) 0.5 mg.
- Gentle & effective.
- Cools down diaper rashes.
- Can be used at any time.
- Daily usage may prevent further rashes.
- Clinically tested.
Direction of Use
- Apply Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream on the diaper area / on the rashes.
- Apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Diaper rash cream is a substance that is used to treat and prevent diaper rashes.
Material of the diaper, diaper changing frequency, sensitive skin and continuous use of diaper are the causes for diaper rashes.
Regular use of moisturizing rash cream can prevent further diaper rashes as it acts as a barrier between the skin and diaper.
Yes. As it is formulated with natural ingredients, and clinically tested, it is good for babies.
Apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
It has almond oil, five-leaved chaste, Indian aloe and Yashada bhasma as the key ingredients.
It contains Yashada bhasma which is a form of processed zinc that can provide many health benefits to your skin. It has astringent and cooling properties, prevents skin irritation, dryness and keeps the skin hydrated.
Apply Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream liberally on the diaper area / on the rashes.