Pampers Premium Care Diaper Pants L
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pampers Store
- Softest ever baby diaper pants.
- With high absorbency and wetness indicator.
- Gives up to 12 hours protection.
- Prevents leakage and allows fresh air circulation.
- Comfort and easy to fit.
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Available in 6 different sizes with various packing counts.
Baby diaper pants designed with absorb away liner pulls mess and wetness away from the baby’s skin to ensure comfort and offers long lasting protection against leakage.
- Premium care diaper pants gently wrap your baby with its 360˚ cottony softness.
- Softest ever pants provide comfortable fit and ensure uninterrupted sleep.
- Has extra wetness absorbing channels to distribute wetness evenly in the diaper.
- Wetness indicator indicates the correct time to change the diaper pant.
- Easily disposable; just fold the pant and seal with the tape and throw it into a bin.
- All round stretchy design adapts baby’s movements to ensure more comfort.
- Made of selected materials to offer breathability and keeps air circulation around the baby’s skin, especially at night time.
- Size XS – Up to 5 kg.
- Size S – 4 to 8 kg.
- Size M – 7 to 12 kg.
- Size L – 9 to 14 kg.
- Size XL – 12 to 17 kg.
- Size XXL – 15 to 25 kg.
- Size XS (NB – New Born): Pack of 24, 50 and 70.
- Size S (Small): Pack of 21, 46, 70 and 140.
- Size M (Medium): Pack of 16, 22, 38, 54, 108 and 162.
- Size L (Large): Pack of 30, 44, 88 and 132.
- Size XL (Extra Large): Pack of 14, 24, 36, 72 and 108.
- Size XXL (Double XL): Pack of 30 and 60.
Directions of Use
- To wear, pull the diaper pant upwards.
- To remove, tear off from both sides, fold and seal with the tape.
- Do not flush.
- Dispose used wipes properly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Diaper pant is a type of diaper; these diaper pants have an elastic band around the waist and around the legs, to fit comfortably with the baby’s physique.
Let the baby lean onto something or hugging you, pass one leg at a time through the diaper pants leg holes and then pull the diaper up to their tummy.
Pampers premium care diapers have extra wetness absorbing channels when comparing to others to distribute wetness evenly in the diaper and allows up to 12 hours of protection with no leakage.
It is advised to change diapers for every 2-3 hours. Do not let the baby have the diaper on for more than several hours or wait until the diaper feels wet before changing.
Regular use of diapers can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes, more chances of infection and difficulty in toilet training.