Dexolac Follow-Up Formula, Stage 3, After 12 Months, 400 gm Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dexolac Store
- Ideal for after 12 months babies
- Perfect milk substitute for babies
- It has important nutrients and vitamins
- Improves energy levels
- Strengthen bones
Spray dried infant formula is scientifically formulated with 36 vital nutrients which have an important role in the growth and development of growing babies who have the age of 12 months and more.
MRP: You Save: 3.00
- Additional information
- It is specially designed for babies who have age of one or more
- It improves calcium absorption; thus makes the bones stronger
- Enhances the brain functions of the baby
- It also has good amount of iron; thus may reduce the risk of iron deficiency anemia
- Supports overall healthy growth and development of the baby
Partially Skimmed Milk: It has less fat than whole milk with good amount of protein
Maltodextrin, Edible Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil, Canola Oil and High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Sucrose, Minerals, Vitamins, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide), Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
- It is enriched with 36 vital nutrients
- Since it is in powdered form, it can be used at anytime
- Suitable during travel also
- Easily digestible
- It will meet the daily requirement of the babies
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands well before preparing the feed
- Sterilize the bowl, spoon in boiling water for 10 – 15 minutes
- Now, boil drinking water and rest it till warm
- Pour required amount of lukewarm water into the sterilized bowl; add required number of scoops as per the feeding instruction
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the spoon
After 12 months – 8 level scoops – 20 ml lukewarm water – 3 feeds per day
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- If once opened transfer it into an airtight container
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the boiled water
- Use well sterilized bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Don’t use more than the prescribed amount
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Discard the unused feed
Yes, it is specially made for babies after the age of 12 months.
It contains partially skimmed milk, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (corn oil, canola oil and high oleic sunflower oil), sucrose, minerals, vitamins, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide) and antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Wash your hands well before preparing the feed. Sterilize the bowl, spoon in boiling water for 10 – 15 minutes. Now, boil drinking water and rest it till warm. Pour the warm water into the serving bowl and add prescribed (as per the age of the baby) number of scoops. Stir it well and feed the baby with the spoon. Discard the leftover feed.
Use 8 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 240 ml lukewarm water and give 3 feeds per day if your infant is aged one or more
Note: Approximate quantity per scoop – 4.5 g
Refer the feeding table and prepare accordingly (one scoop for each 30 ml).
The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pack or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier). Refer the pack of the product to find the expiry date (Maximum 12 months from the date of packing).
|Dimensions||0.1 × 0.1 × 0.2 cm|