Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 6 to 12 Months, Rice, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- Goodness of healthy nutrients ensures appropriate growth and development.
- Fulfills the energy and iron needs of the baby.
- Strengthens the bones and muscles.
- Provides 75% of daily iron needs.
- Helps in weight gain.
- Supports babys developing digestive system.
While infants and childrens have higher requirement of nutrients than adults cerelac provides 75% of iron in 2 serves and helps in overall growth and development of the infants upto 24 months.
MRP: You Save: 2.00
- Additional information
- Comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal (rice), and milk .
- Fortified with essential nutrients that enhances the growth and development of the babies after 12 months.
- Should not be given as a sole source of nutrition. Should feed other foods too.
- Contains rice that is rich in carbohydrates, protein,B vitamins and calcium and also acts as a good source of energy.
- Aids in easy digestion and improves metabolism.
- Helps to soothe baby’s digestive system.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
- Promotes muscle building, maintains bone health and promotes cellular repair.
- Calcium in the baby cereal builds and maintains stronger bones.
- Improves the baby’s immune system and reduces inflammation and improves heart health.
- Thiamine is used by tissues throughout the body and it is critical for babys health as it converts food into energy.
Rice flour: ideal low allergy first food rich in carbohydrate.
Milk solids: rich in bone building nutrients.
Calcium: strengthens bones
Thiamine: plays vital role in energy metabolism.
Electrolytic iron: purest form of iron that aids in healthy blood cells.
Rice flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (34.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Minerals*, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins**.
*Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate.
**Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Main source of energy.
- Overall growth and development.
- Strengthens bones.
- Aids in healthy metabolism.
- Easily digestible.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool.
- Measure required quantity of lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add suggested quantity of level scoop of powder
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- From 6 to 10 months – 3 level scoops of powder – 75 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- From 10 to 24 months – 4 level scoops of powder – 100 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
- Do not reduce or increase the suggested feeding instruction as it may alter the taste and alters the quantity of nutrients offered.
When introducing solid foods it is important that you take care of your babys essential nutrient needs. Cerelac is formulated with science and packed with nutrients essential for your baby in varied natural flavor and taste to complement your babys food intake.
If your baby is after 6 months you can introduce rice as a first line of cereal as it is very beneficial and does not cause any allergy and easy to digest.
Cerelac is not a substitute for breast milk. Eventhough you feed cerelac it is advised to continue breast feeding and other solid foods along with it.
It may increase the risk of choking, cause your infant drink less breast milk which is more nutritious than rice cereal. May interact with your childs digestive system.
Start cerelac with 1 level scoop mixed to 5-6 teasppons of lukewarm water. Gradually increase if your baby accepts as instructed in the feeding instruction.
Rice acts as a main source of energy , fiber aids in digestion helps your baby feel full.
Your baby’s diet should include grains, fruits, meat and vegetables. Gradually increase the above mentioned foods do not overfeed your baby.Avoid sugary foods.
|Dimensions||5.2 × 16 × 21 cm|