Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 6 to 24 Months Wheat Apple, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Nestle Cerelac is the best supplementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- Source of 19 important nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals.
- The nestle cerelac with milk, wheat and apple. helps in weight gain.
- Meets the daily energy requirement of the baby.
- Easily digestible and biotin helps in breakdown of fat, protein and carbohydrate present in food.
Baby cereal rich in iron for babies from 6 to 24 months. The numerous nutritious constituents in wheat and its chewy texture enhances the taste buds of the baby with the goodness of nutrients.
- Nestle Cerelac comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal (wheat),milk and fruit(apple).
- Fortified with essential nutrients that enhances the growth and development of the babies after 6 months.
- Should not be given as a sole source of nutrition. Should feed other foods too.
- Cereal for babies with wheat grains are rich in fiber, protein and vitamins and also acts as a good source of energy.
- Rich in fiber and helps to soothe baby’s digestive system.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
- Nestle Cerelac with milk wheat apple helps to promotes muscle building, maintains bone health and promotes cellular repair.
- Calcium in the baby cereal builds and maintains stronger bones.
Whole wheat: rich source of fiber, protein and micronutrients.
Apple juice concentrate: rich in fiber soothes baby’s digestive system.
Milk solids: rich in bone-building nutrients.
Calcium: bone health
Electrolytic iron: purest form of iron that aids in healthy blood cells.
d-Biotin: converts carbohydrates into energy.
Whole Wheat flour (Atta) (44.5%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.9%) and Sugar), Apple juice concentrate (14.3%), Sugar, Milk solids (4.3%), Soyabean oil, Minerals and Vitamins.
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin.
Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Easy to digest.
- Iron fortified.
- Low allergen food.
- Easy to prepare in few simple steps.
- Preservative free.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool.
- Measure required quantity of lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add required level scoop of Best Nestle cerelac flavours for 6 months baby as per feeding instruction according to your baby’s age.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
From 6 to 10 months – 3 level scoops of powder – 75 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
From 10 to 24 months – 4 level scoops of powder – 100 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
Nestle cerelac is a complementary food for babies with variant flavors that meets the babys daily need of protein, carbohydrate and iron.
Cerelac baby cereals are enriched with iron and essential nutrients and comes in different flavors. Choose flavor best suited by your baby’s taste gland with either rice base or wheat base. Serve your babies with fruits and vegetables too.
It is ideal for growing infants after 6 months upto 2 years. Comes in various flavours with combination of cereal, milk and fruit / vegetable.
Easy to digest and fulfills all the daily needs of baby as per RDA(recommended dietary allowances).
After 6 months as a supplementary feed. Breastfeed exclusively for first 6 months.
Stage 1 cerelac is baby cereal recommended for infants from 6 months upto 12 months.
It varies according to your babies age. Start feeding your babies solid foods and begin with 2 feeds of baby cereals per day from 6 months. Feed can be added as the baby grows to provide necessary nutrition.