Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 8 to 12 months Khichdi with Vegetables and Ghee, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- 8-12 months
- First gentle food for babies
- Improves energy levels
- New tastes and flavors
- Good source of iron
- Free from artificial
- Nutritional food for little tummies
Comes with the natural goodness of the ingredients cereal, milk and vegetables and provides all the essential nutrients and minerals.
- Additional information
- Source of 19 essential nutrients including vitamins and minerals that boosts overall growth
- Improves immune functions, brain development, good digestive health and strengthens bones
- As infants needs more nutrients than adults, it provides 75 % of a baby’s daily need of iron in two serves
- Fortified with iron for normal cognitive development
- Ensure the right nutrition at the right stage of development
Green gram flour (48.6 %): Powerhouse of antioxidants
Rice (20.2 %): Ideal first food for babies
Wheat flour (Atta) (17.3 %): Good source of essentials nutrients and minerals
Tomato paste (5.3 %): Helpful for hydration
Ghee (5.1 %): good for vision and improves immunity
Milk solids (4.1 %): Rich source of essential nutrients
Soyabean Oil, Carrot Cereal Mix Spices (Carrot Powder (0.8 %), Starch, Sugar, Carrot Puree (0.2 %), Rice Flour (0.2 %), Maltodextrin and Glucose Syrup), Minerals*, Spinach Cereal Mix Spices (Spinach Powder (0.5 %), Starch, Maltodextrin, Rice Flour (0.1 %), Spinach Puree (0.1 %), Sugar, Glucose Syrup and Anti Oxidant (Alpha Tocopherol)), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate) and Vitamins#
Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate and Cupric Sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl – Alpha – Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Refinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol, D – Biotin and Cyanocobalamine
- Easy to prepare
- Source of 19 nutrients
- Preservatives free
- Easily digestible
- Handy to carry
- For healthy and balanced diet
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed
- Make sure that the utensils are well cleaned
- Start with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml (approximately) of drinking lukewarm water; gradually increase the amount of feed till your baby accepts a feed
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon
- Throw away the unused feed
From 8 to 10 months – 4 level scoops – 95 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
From 10 months – 5 level scoops – 120 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
Note: 1 level scoop = 6.3 g approximately.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- If once opened transfer it into an airtight container
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the drinking lukewarm water
- Use well cleaned bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Don’t overfeed
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Throw away the unused feed
No. It is advisable to introduce solid foods only after 6 months.
Yes. It is enriched with 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals to boost overall growth and development of the babies.
Start with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml (approximately) lukewarm water and gradually increase the amount of the feed till your baby accepts a feed.
Add 25 ml (approximately) drinking lukewarm water for each level scoop (1 level scoop = 6.3 g)
The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pack or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier).
|Dimensions||13.5 × 5 × 18.5 cm|