Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 8 to 12 months Wheat Orange, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- First gentle food for babies
- Boosts energy levels
- Fortified with iron
- Nutritional food for little tummies
Milk – cereal based complementary food for better growth and development of growing babies after 8 months and up to 12 months.
MRP: You Save: 8.00
- Free from artificial colors, chemicals and preservatives
- Good source of 18 essential nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Fortified with zinc, folic acid, calcium, vitamin A and vitamin C to support babies overall growth and development
- Biotin helps in carrying nutrients throughout the body
- Iron for normal cognitive development and also it is an essential nutrient for making hemoglobin.
- Ensure the right nutrition at the right stage of development
Whole wheat flour (Atta): Easily digestible & Powerhouse of carbohydrates
Milk solids: Rich source of essential nutrients
Orange juice concentrate: Contains beneficial plant components
Corn flour: More fiber and protein
Milk Based Mix (Milk Solids (32.1 %) and Sugar), Sugar, Orange Juice Concentrate (6.1 %), Milk Solids (3.9 %), Soyabean Oil, Cereal Corn Mix Flakes (Corn Flour (3.1 %), Sugar, Malt Extract And Antioxidant (Alpha – Tocopherol)), Orange Rice Flakes (Orange Puree (0.3 %), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Starch And Rice Flour (0.02 %)), Minerals* and Vitamins#.
Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate and Cupric Sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl – Alpha – Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Refinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol and D – Biotin.
Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose Syrup.
- Easy to prepare in simple steps
- Helps in gaining weight
- Easily digestible
- Handy to carry during travel
- For healthy and balanced diet
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed
- Make sure that the utensils are well cleaned
- Pour required amount of lukewarm water into the sterilized bowl; add required number of scoops as per the feeding instruction
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon
- Throw away the unused feed
Start with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml of drinking lukewarm water; gradually increase the amount of feed till your baby accepts a feed
From 8 to 10 months – 3 level scoops – 75 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
After 10 months – 4 level scoops – 100 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- If once opened transfer it into an airtight container
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the drinking lukewarm water
- Use well cleaned bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Don’t overfeed
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Throw away the unused feed
No. It is advisable to introduce solid foods only after 6 months.
Yes. It is enriched with 18 important nutrients and minerals to boost overall growth and development of the babies after 8 months.
Pour required amount of lukewarm water into the sterilized bowl; add required number of scoops as per the feeding instruction. Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon
Add 25 ml drinking lukewarm water for each level scoop (1 level scoop = 8.3 g approximately)
The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pack or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier).