Nestle Lactogen Follow-Up Formula, Stage 4, 18 to 24 Months, 400 gm Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Follow up infant formula for older infants after 18 months up to 24 months.
- Enhances stamina and energy levels.
- Facilitates overall growth and development.
- Helps to fortify immune system.
- Reduces infection.
- Contains L. reuteri, a significant probiotic which helps in supporting the digestive system
MRP: You Save: 14.00
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals to improve and promote health and development of older infants.
- Rich in calorie provides more energy for toddlers thus improving structural and functional components of every living cells.
- Infant formula that acts as a Sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Provides essential nutrients to the baby and helps in absorption of calcium and iron.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals for overall growth and development of muscles, bone, brain and immune response.
- Infant formula with right balance of nutrients.
- Should be administered as a supplement along with other balanced food.
Maltodextrin: easily digestible carbohydrate, source of energy.
Calcium: strengthens the bone.
Zinc: promotes growth and prevents infection.
Iron: healthy blood cells
Folic acid: overall growth and development.
ALA and LA: brain development.
Milk solids (46.4%), Dried glucose syrup , Oil mix (Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Mineral*, Vitamins** and Acidity regulators (Potassium hydroxide and Citric add
Minerals: Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dI-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine
Carrier: Glucose Syrup and Maltodextrin
- Follow up formula for older infants after 18 months.
- Heart and brain function.
- Health and development of baby.
- Prevents colic and constipation.
- Increases muscle strength.
- Improved cognitive health.
- Facilitates healthy vision.
Direction of use
- Step 1: Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Step 2: Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl
- Step 3: Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Step 4: Pour an exact amount of lukewarm water as per the instructions of feeding table.
- Step 5: Consult the feeding table and add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use the scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover.
- After 18 months up to 24 months -210 ml of previously boiled water- 7 level scoops of powdered formula- 2 feeds of formula per day along with 3 other nutritional food.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotic.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Maltodextrin is a complex carbohydrate that is commonly added to infant formulas as a source of calories and as a thickener.
Formulated using essential nutrients that help in growth of babies after 18 months and helps meet the growing nutritional requirements of the baby thus making it good.
Studies state that there’s no difference between breastmilk and formula when it comes to your child’s IQ.
Lactogen contains milk protein in the ratio 60:40(whey casein ratio) and it is closer to breastmilk.
Contains L.reuteri significant probiotic.