Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 – 400g, after 6 months, Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- Part of healthy diet during and after weaning.
- Spray dried stage 2 follow up.
- The similac milk powder stage 2 is designed to support normal growth and development.
- The similac infant formula stage 2 is science based infant nutrition that supports nourishment of the baby.
- Age appropriate nutrition.
- The similac stage 2 supports baby’s developing immune system.
Infant nutrition ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth that strengthen baby’s cellular immunity.
MRP: You Save: 45.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- similac stage 2 is rich in neuro nutrients that supports babies brain development.
- Level and blend of nucleotides supports baby’s immune system.
- Fat blend supports easy digestion and promotes calcium absorption.
- Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and minerals support healthy growth of the baby.
- The similac pro advance stage 2 to be used as follow up formula for infants from 6 months of age.
- Enhances growth and development.
- Provides brain and eye development
- Easily digestible.
- Immune booster.
- Supports healthy growth
- Omega 3 and 6: supports baby’s brain development.
- Choline: influence infant memory.
- Iron: healthy blood cells
- Taurine: fat absorption
- Iodine: metabolic processes.
- Folic acid: helps in growth and development.
- Zinc: growth and immune function.
- Nucleotides: healthy immune system.
- Calcium: bone development.
- Lactose , skim milk powder, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, minerals, vitamins, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), soy lecithin, nucleotide, taurine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
Directions For Use:
- Use water (30 ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this jar to measure similac advance formula stage 2 powder.
- If you prepare more than one feed, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Use as directed by your pediatrician.
- Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula to avoid adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Refer to the feeding table for details.
- Do not freeze or avoid excess heating.
- Use the product within the given time period as mentioned.
The first two years are important for your baby’s immunity development. So it is always advisable to use stage 2 formula as prescribed by your pediatrician.
Can be used for infants from 6 months of age.
Stage 1 formula is formulated for babies up to 6 months of age and stage 2 is formulated to meet the needs of infants after 6 months of age.
Similac is formulated scientifically to provide nutrition for babies from 6 months without causing any intolerance. Always remember that mother’s milk is best for your baby.
The price of similac advance stage is Rs : 556/-.
No. When the baby is comfortable to one formula insist on the same. Do not over feed or do not introduce new formulas in between.
Enriched with nucleotides, neuronutrients that supports development of brain, immune system, digestive system. Makes your baby feel comfortable with less spit ups.
For over 85 years Similac has been in the field of serving infant nutrition in a balanced way. Most pediatrician recommended brand for more than years.
Not known to cause any side effects. Strictly follow the preparation and feeding instructions as mentioned to avoid any adverse effects on baby’s health.
Supports brain development, develops healthy immune system, bone development, overall healthy growth of infants.
|Dimensions||20.2 × 14 × 5.8 cm|