Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1, Up to 6 Months, 400 gm Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- Similac advance iq stage 1 is ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth.
- Helps strengthen a baby’s cellular immunity.
- Similac advance stage 1 is a special blend of neuro-nutrients omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid, and zinc that supports immunity and bone development.
Similac advance stage 1 contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion in infants. Always remember that mother’s milk is best for your baby.
MRP: You Save: 61.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Similac advance stage 1 is specially formulated for infants below 6 months with all essential fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to support the growth process.
- Similac advance infant formula stage 1 is a spray dried infant milk substitute .
- Calcium , vitamin D and phosphorus helps in the bone development of the baby.
- Similac advance stage 1 contains essential micro and macro nutrients known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Spray dried infant formula designed to support normal growth and development of infants upto 6 months.
- Similac advance stage 1 helps the development of the brain and memory center.
- Similac pro advance stage 1 contains folic acid for brain cell growth.
- Similac advance infant stage 1 contains a blend of nucleotides that supports babies and developing immune systems.
DHA: plays important role in the structure and function of neural tissues , most notably those of the retina and brain.
Lutein: protects DHA , the key building block of the brain.
Essential fatty acids: helps in babys growth and development.
Vitamins and minerals: brain development and overall growth and in proper functioning of organs.
Whole milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil ( soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil , whey protein concentrate , butter oil , vitamins , minerals , nucleotides , potassium citrate ( acidity regulator ), antioxidants, taurine , L- carnitine.omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
Directions For Use:
- Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix carefully without touching the portion.
- Use only the scoop provided with the package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
- Measure the right amount of water for the single feed.
- Proper hygiene is important while preparing the infant formula.
- Storage should be hygienic.
- Not following the safety precautions may lead to adverse effects on your baby’s health.
- If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at the proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and used within 24 hours.
Specially formulated nutrients found to be useful in supporting babys brain growth and development. Aids at healthy growth and development
Infant formula for infants upto 6 months.
Similac has lesser nutritional values compared to similac advance. Both are beneficial for your babys growth and development. Consult paediatrician to know which suits your baby based on your babys weight.
Upto 6 months it is beneficial. After 6 months as your child will be advancing in terms of growth and development and more physical activities switch to the next stage.
Similac advance infant formula stage 1 is suitable for babys upto 6 months. Contains neuro nutrients , nucleotides, DHA, vitamins and minerals that supports in your babies growth and development.
If you notice slow weight gain, constipation or excessive spit up change your baby’s formula.
There is no evidence that switching to different formula does any harm to your baby.
Good for your babies’ proper growth. Nothing can replace mother’s milk but when that is not sufficient then this is the best replacement for your baby.
Read the instructions on the label before using infant feed. Always use the scoop provided for proper measurement and use only the mentioned measurement of water.
Infant milk substitute for infants below 6 months.
Constipation , diarrhea or upset stomach may occur .These effects are temporary and may disappear as your baby adjusts to this formula.
If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at the proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and used within 24 hours.
For babies Upto 6 months.
It contains essential vitamins and minerals for baby’s growth and development.
Similac is known to support easy digestion in infants.
It’s better to give your baby room temperature formula.
Never store the prepared formula for more than 24 hours. Store in more than one bottle for multiple feed. And discard the leftovers in one bottle within an hour.
Milk based products are notorious for bacterial growth. Once your baby has drunk from a bottle it is introduced to bacteria.so it is good only for an hour.
Usually 3 to 5 days. If you have concerns check with your baby’s paediatrician.
Diarrhea, forceful vomiting, very loose and watery stools, excessive crying after feed.
Formula does not need to be warmed. If you need to do so please do not microwave . Better set the bottle in a bowl of warm water (not boiling water)
No. to reduce the amount of night waking you can use breast pumps to extract breast milk for night feed.
Very slow weight gain, excessive spit up, severe constipation , allergy reactions.
To avoid contamination, it kills bacteria.
DHA is the essential nutrient for brain’s growth and development. DHA is also essential in the structure and formation of the brain .
|Dimensions||11.4 × 10.2 × 10.2 cm|