Similac Stage 3 Infant Formula – 400g, 12-24 months
Brand/Mfr. : Similac
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1 - 2
Pack of 3 - 4
Pack of 5+
- Also contains vitamin A, antioxidant vitamins C and E and zinc, which are known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Powdered follow up formula.
- Contains essential micro and macro nutrients known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Aids in immune development.
- Ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth.
- Rich in starch and energy contents than stage 2.
Science based infant nutrition that nourishes, strengthens and aids in growth and development of older babies from 12 to 24 months as a part of healthy diet.
MRP: You Save: 25.00
Frequently Bought Together
- Spray dried infant formula designed to support normal growth and development of older babies from 12 to 24 months as a part of a healthy diet during and after weaning.
- Contains neuro-nutrients such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid and zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development.
- Calcium , vitamin D and phosphorus helps in the bone development of the baby.
- Does not contain palm olein oil fat blend that ensures easy digestion.
- Leads to less intolerance issues, less regurgitation, less spit ups and soft stools.
- Supports healthy growth and supports immune system development.
- Helps strengthen baby’s cellular immunity.
- Omega and 6 fatty acids: proper brain development.
- Choline:brain development and influence infant memory.
- DHA: brain development
- ARA: cognitive development.
- Iron: healthy blood cells.
- Taurine: fat absorption.
- Iodine: metabolic processes.
- Folic acid: helps in the formation and development.
Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate,vitamins,minerals,taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
- Spray dried infant formula.
- Helps the development of brain and memory center.
- Folic acid for brain cells growth.
- Contains a blend of nucleotides that supports babies and developing immune system.
- Supports easy digestion.
- Helps in bone development.
Direction for use
- Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix carefully without touching the portion.
- Use only the scoop provided with the package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
- Generally recommended feed is 3 feeds within 24 hours.
- Measure the right amount of water for single feed.
- Proper hygiene is important while preparing the infant formula.
- Storage should be hygienic.
- Not following the safety precautions may lead to adverse effects on your baby’s health.
- If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and use within 24 hours.