Zerolac Powder 400g
Brand: Visit ZEROLAC Store
- Spray dried infant milk substitute for babies with lactose intolerance.
- Zerolac is a soy based formula with important nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes healthy bone development and enhances immune system.
- Zerolac is a lactose and sucrose free infant milk substitute.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 17.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Specially formulated infant formula for babies who have milk protein allergy, dairy product allergy or lactose intolerance.
- Zerolac powder improves immune functions, brain development, good digestive health and strengthens bones
- Maltodextrins and MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) supports proper digestion.
- Zerolac provides nutrients that replenish electrolytes, support immune function & brain development.
- Zerolac powder is loaded with essential nutrients which help in the overall development of the baby.
Soya Protein Isolate (16.2 %), Nucleotides, Maltodextrin
Maltodextrin (61 %), Edible Vegetable Oils (12 %) (Coconut Oil and Groundnut Oil), Medium Chain Triglycerides (8 %), Minerals, Emulsifier (322), Vitamins, L-Methionine, Taurine, Carnitine, Antioxidant (304)
- Use 3 level scoops of infant formula with 90 ml lukewarm water and give 6 feeds per day if your infant is up to 2 weeks.
- Use 4 level scoops of infant formula with 120 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 3 – 4 weeks.
- Use 5 level scoops of infant formula with 150 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is above 2 months.
- Use 6 level scoops of infant formula with 180 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 3 – 4 months.
- Use 7 level scoops of infant formula with 210 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 5 – 6 months.
- Use 7 level scoops of infant formula with 210 ml lukewarm water and give 5-6 feeds per day if your infant is above 6 months.
Note: Approximate quantity per scoop – 4.5 g
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands well before preparing the feed.
- Sterilize the bowl, spoon in boiling water for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now, boil drinking water and rest it till warm.
- Pour the correct amount of lukewarm water and formula scoops as per the feeding table.
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use it with a dry spoon.
- Prepare the feed with the boiled water.
- Use well sterilized bowl and spoon only.
- Prepare only one feed at a time.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed amount.
- Feed the prepared feed immediately.
- Discard the unused feed.
Zerolac is a spray dried lactose and sucrose free infant milk substitute that provides essential nutrients to the baby without the risk of harmful lactose-based reactions.
Nucleotides are believed to play an immunomodulatory role, enhance immune responses and support healthy growth.
Zerolac is a nutrient supplement for lactose-intolerant infants or babies allergic to cow / buffalo milk protein.
Zerolac is recommended for babies with lactose intolerance; so it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Boil water and keep it aside until it attains lukewarm temperature. Pour the correct amount of lukewarm water and add the formula powder with a measuring cup. Stir the mixture well to dissolve the powder. Feed your baby.
Lactose intolerance can be referred as milk and milk products allergy, is usually the result of your body not producing enough lactase. Lactase is an enzyme that is normally produced in your small intestine that’s used to digest lactose.
In infants with cow milk protein allergy, soy-based formulas are considered as a first choice alternative. But, it is best to consult your doctor before introducing the formula to your baby.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.