Cetaphil sunkids spf 30+ high protection sunscreen lotion 100 ML
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cetaphil Store
- Protects from ultra violet and infrared radiation.
- Non irritating suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hydrates skin for 24 hours.
- Water resistant and hypoallergenic formulation.
- Highly effective photoprotection.
- For children from 1 year and above.
- Formulated with moisturizers and SPF 30.
Cetaphil sunkids spf 30+ high protection sunscreen lotion is formulated with Photostable Uv filters that offer highly effective UVA,UVB , IR, PA++++ protection in kids delicate skin.
MRP: You Save: 451.00
- Developed to surpass dermatological standards of sun care.
- Advanced protection against UVA,UVB,IR and PA++++ both indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for sensitive and delicate baby skin with glycerine, aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Lotion base helps in easy absorbing without leaving a white patchy appearance.
- Water and sweat resistant formulation provides prolonged protection in kids.
- Hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and dermatologically tested.
- Physical UV filters- broadspectrum protection.
- Glycerine – forms a protective barrier
- Aloe vera – hydrates and nourishes
- Vitamin E – antioxidant
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol
- Broadspectrum protection.
- For sensitive sun prone skin.
- Extra water resistant.
- Formulated as per dermatological standards.
- Rich in physical filters.
Directions of Use
- Apply generously over the face, neck, hands and feet 15-20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Can be reapplied after swimming, playing outdoors, every 2 hours when exposed to direct sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes/ broken wounds.
- For children below 5 years use it under adult supervision.
- For external use only.
Cetaphil sunkids spf 30+ high protection sunscreen lotion is physical sunscreen with natural moisturizers that suits sun prone sensitive and delicate skin of kids above 1 year.
Formulated with dermatological standards to be safer on delicate baby skin.
Dermatologist recommends using sunscreen with atleast SPF 30 as it blocks 97% of UV rays.
Even with regular use it is not known to clog pores and non comedogenic formulation in lotion base.
- No. formulated with glycerine, vitamin E and aloe vera that prevents dryness and soothes itchy irritated skin.
Sunscreens provide protection from UV rays as it may penetrate into the skin and cause skin damage.
UV rays can pass through glass windows, inside the car.To get protection from those rays use of sunscreen is mandatory even if you stay indoors.
Sunscreen is a layer of sun protection and moisturizer hydrates, forms a protective lipid barrier to prevent dryness and moisture loss. Combination of both gives better skin health and cetaphil sunkids is enriched with moisturizing and sun protecting ingredients.