Chicco Soother Physio Air Lumi Silicone: 6-16M
Brand: Visit Chicco Store
- Contains several anti-irritation holes
- Ensures maximum air circulation
- Avoids saliva stagnation letting the skin free to breathe.
- Ensures the correct space for chin and nose.
- Has rounded edges for a gentle touch on the baby’s skin.
- Sterilizable case
- Orthodontic physio teat
- Made of 0%BPA(Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical produced in large quantities for use primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics.)
MRP: You Save: 72.00
- Chicco Physio Air soother ensures maximum ventilation and freshness for your baby.
- Containing several anti-irritation holes to ensure maximum air circulation and avoid saliva stagnation, letting the skin free to breathe while baby soothes.
- Ergonomically shaped which fit’s baby’s face, ensuring the correct space for chin and nose.
- Rounded edges for a gentle touch on the baby’s skin.
- The standard Chicco Physio teat sits snuggly under baby palette and doesn’t move around mouth.
- Orthodontically approved.
- Fashion plate glows in dark at night so parents don’t need to turn light on to find pacifier.
- Glows in the dark to avoid waking baby at night.
Directions for use:
- Place the pacifier gently on their lower lip or on the front part of their tongue, and wait for the suckling reflex to start.
- If the first introduction is successful, your baby will eventually begin to explore and suckle on the pacifier.
- Until your baby is 6 months old and his or her immune system matures, frequently boil pacifiers or run them through the dishwasher. After age 6 months, simply wash pacifiers with soap and water.
- Never attach a pacifier to a string or strap long enough to get caught around your baby’s neck.
- Replace pacifiers often and use the appropriate size for your baby’s age. Watch for signs of deterioration.
This baby pacifier is made from durable, hospital-grade silicone, has a nipple that ensures the natural development of your baby’s teeth and gums.
Soothe a fussy baby.
Offers temporary distraction.
Help your baby fall asleep.
Ease discomfort during flights.
Help reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
A lot of pacifiers on the market are made from food-grade silicone, which is generally considered to be a safe material. Silicone pacifiers are sturdier than latex pacifiers, and last longer.
Pacifier use should be limited to less than 6 hours per day.
Replace the soother every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons. Keep an eye out for any changes in the surface, changes in size and shape, or rupture in the material, and replace the pacifier if you notice any differences.
Paediatricians recommends pacifier use for healthy term babies at nap and bed time, while placing the infant in back-to-sleep position, in order to help prevent SIDS. They also recommend waiting until breastfeeding is well established, usually at about 3-4 weeks of age.
Pacifiers reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), especially during the first six months of life. SIDS, also known as crib death, is the sudden and unexplained death of a baby during the first year of life.
Your newborn is 3 to 4 weeks old then can give them a pacifier. Introducing a pacifier any earlier could disrupt breastfeeding.
A case is essential as it keeps the pacifier and holder clean when placed in a purse or diaper bag. If a pacifier holder doesn’t include a case, a plastic or canvas bag will suffice.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.