LuvLap cosmo 3 in 1 baby high chair Green
Brand/Mfr. : Visit LuvLap Store
- Certified as per European Standard EN71 makes this product extremely safe for little ones.
- Convertible 3 in 1 mode which can be used as a high chair, low chair and booster seat on a chair.
- A 3 point safety harness keeps the baby secure and comfortably seated.
- Adjustable 3 position dining tray gives more space for growing babies.
- Detachable and height adjustable sturdy metal legs for mom’s convenient feeding.
- A Travel friendly bag included for carrying the high chair around.
LuvLap cosmo 3 in 1 baby high chair is comfortable and safe for babies and easy for mom to feed baby both indoor and outdoor. Recommended for 6 to 36 months baby, weighing up to 20 kgs.
- Comfortable for feeding the kids safely and secured in a place.
- Used as a booster seat just by removing the high chair legs and strapped on the dining chair.
- Removable and washable food tray helps hassle free cleaning of food.
- Footrest is provided for the kids to keep their legs relaxed and comfortable.
- Easy foldable backrest helps compact storage in a minimal space.
- The leg base with rubber grip gives grip to the chair.
Direction of use:-
- Using a high chair : make your kid sit on the chair, fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Low chair: Low the Seat with tray on floor ,fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Booster Seat on chair : Remove the seat from the legs and place it on the dining chair,fasten the seat belt and feed the baby.
- Make sure the seat belt is snug, not too tight.
- Clean before and after use of the tray.
- Never leave your child alone in the high chair.
- Don’t place sharp items like a fork and knife in the food tray.
After 6 months, babies are ready to use high chairs. But you have to make sure the baby is ready to sit.
Baby high seats make it simple to let the baby sit in one spot and feed them easily.
First and foremost thing is safety measures. Then the quality of the belt and the cloth used on seated pads. And also the tray and seat pads should be removable and washable to keep the little one hygienic.
High chair should have to be certified for its usage, especially as it is for babies.
There is no specific time. But make sure the baby is convenient while sitting on the chair for a long time.