Medela Cup Feeder 80 ML
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Specially designed cup feeder for gentle cup feeding.
- Can be used to feed supplements and medicines.
- Reusable and cost effective.
- Precise measurements on the cup for more accuracy.
- Supports oral feedings of the babies.
Medela soft cup feeder with unique curved design helps mothers to feed their babies more effectively; ideal for all babies; suitable for babies from birth
- Medela cup feeder designed to give successful feeding of milk / supplements / medicines.
- Curved edges to fit baby’s mouth for easy & gentle feeding.
- Has small and precise measurements to ensure quantity of the feed more accurately.
- Provides easily controllable milk flow; you can track / control the milk flow as per your baby’s requirement.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water / supplement / medicine into the cup feeder which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with this.
- Inspect the feeder before each use; throw away at the first signs of damage, mould or weakness.
- Disinfect before first use and once a day.
- Clean with water immediately after use.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
You can start cup feeding to your baby from 6 to 9 months of age.
You can use medela cup feeder to feed medicine to your baby; its curved shaped ensure proper feeding to the baby
No. It is specially designed cup for babies with normal sucking strength; your baby need to create vaccum to suck the feed.
You can reuse the medela cup feeder with proper cleaning as many times you need; but don’t forget to replace it after 3 months or when you see the first signs of damage.
You should sterilize your baby’s cup feeder at least once in a day and you should wash it after each use.