Mee Mee Breathable Diapers Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Soft and breathable baby diapers.
- With super absorbency and wetness indicator.
- Gives up to 12 hours protection.
- Prevents leakage and allows fresh air circulation.
- Stretchable leg –cuffs for free movements.
- Available in 5 different sizes with various packing counts.
Mee mee breathable diapers designed with advanced technology for a strong leak-lock system that turns liquids into gel and absorbs multiple wettings, offering a dry and fresh experience; suitable for babies from day 1.
- Equipped with a unique wetness indicator to let you know the right time to change the diaper; it simply turns green when wet.
- Made of cloth like fabric which makes the diaper breathable, soft, ultra thin with a comfortable feel.
- 360° comfy stretch waistband provides a perfect snug fit and easy wearing.
- The edges of the diaper pants are leak-proof; ensure all the contents remain inside while your baby moves around freely.
- Designed with super absorbent polymers technology, allows up to 12 hrs of protection from wetness.
- Stretchable leg-cuffs help for a better fit around the thighs and facilitates free movements of your baby.
- Size NB – Up to 5 kg.
- Size S – 3 to 8 kg.
- Size M – 6 to 11 kg.
- Size L – 9 to 14 kg.
- Size XL – 12+ kg.
Directions of Use
- Identify the front side of the diaper using the logo and pull it up.
- Run your finger along your baby’s waistline to adjust comfy stretch waistband.
- To remove, tear away the sides of the soiled diaper, roll and dispose in the dustbin.
- Do not flush.
- Dispose used diapers properly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Mee mee diapers are made of cloth like fabric which makes the diapers breathable, soft, and comfortable to wear.
Diaper pant is a type of diaper; these diaper pants have an elastic band around the waist and around the legs, to fit comfortably with the baby’s physique.
Mee mee diaper is a pant style diaper, comes with easy pull-on application.
To remove, tear away the sides of the soiled diaper, roll and dispose it in a dustbin.
It is advised to change diapers for every 2-3 hours. Do not let the baby have the diaper on for more than several hours or wait until the diaper feels wet before changing. Mee mee diaper’s wetness indicator can help you to find the correct time to remove / change the diaper.
Regular use of diapers can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes, more chances of infection and difficulty in toilet training.