Mee Mee Soothing Diaper Rash Cream 150 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Soothing diaper rash cream with natural ingredients.
- Gives rapid relief from rashes and irritation.
- Relieves redness and irritation.
- Soothes and protects dry skin.
- Keeps baby soft and comfortable.
Soothing diaper rash cream with beeswax soothes and prevents diaper rashes, redness around the diaper area and promotes healing process; it is microbiologically tested and safe to be used for babies from birth.
- Diaper rash cream enriched with the goodness of almond oil, aloe vera, yashada bhasma and jojoba oil.
- Effectively heals diaper rashes, relieves dryness, redness and irritation.
- Avoids skin irritation caused by continuous usage of diapers.
- Beeswax forms a protective wall by sealing required moisture in the skin.
- Yashada bhasma is well known for its antimicrobial properties and can improve healing process.
- Almond oil for balancing the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Aloe vera, a rich emollient keeps the skin soft & supple and also it has skin conditioning and soothing properties.
Kumari (Aloe Vera), Madhuchist, Jaitun Talla (Olive Oil), Xanthn Gum,Glycerine, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Petroleum Jelly, Light Liquid Paraffin, Dimethicone 35, Microcare SB, Fragrance, Aqua.
Direction of Use
- Apply liberally on the diaper area / on the rashes.
- Apply as often as necessary or at the time of diaper change.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Diaper rash cream is a substance that is used to soothe and prevent diaper rashes.
It contains yashada bhasma which is a form of processed zinc that can provide many health benefits to your skin. It has astringent and cooling properties, prevents skin irritation, dryness and keeps the skin hydrated.
Using rash cream with every diaper change can help to prevent diaper rash and supports quick healing.
Material of the diaper, diaper changing frequency, sensitive skin and continuous use of diaper are the causes for diaper rashes.
Yes. As it is formulated with natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, paraben free, dermatologially and clinically tested, it is good for babies.
Apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.