Pigeon Glass Feeding Bottle with 2 Nipples 200 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit pigeon Store16.02 Cashback
- Glass feeding bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from borosilicate glass material.
- Uniquely designed for minimizing colic.
- Comes with 2 nipples and 3 different sizes (120 ml, 200 ml and 240 ml).
- BPA / BPS free.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
- Durable and light weight feeding bottle made from non-toxic international quality borosilicate glass for safety and durability.
- Unique grooved interior for baby’s comfort.
- As it is made from borosilicate glass material, this offers excellent transparency and able to withstand high temperature sterilization process.
- Super soft silicone nipple, with its double thickness, ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
- Unique venting system to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas.
- Very comfortable to handle and your baby will easily grab this non-slippery bottle; it allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is safe for babies from 0+ months as it is made from high quality and harmless materials.
Yes. You can sterilize pigeon glass feeding bottle as it is made from borosilicate glass material, it can able to withstand high temperature sterilization process.
Place feeding bottle in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Take care to ensure the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.
It depends upon the type of bottles you have and how frequently they are being used. If you use the same bottle 5 – 6 times a day you will need to change it for every 6 months.
Yes, Pigeon bottles are free of BPA and BPS and also free of formaldehyde and phthalate.
You should clean baby’s feeding bottle immediately after each use, bottles should be rinsed in warm water and washed with mild cleanser.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.