PUR Manicure Set Pink
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PUR Store
- Set contains a pair of scissors, a nail clipper and a nail filer.
- Helps in nail trimming and nail cleaning
- Included case for hygienic cleaning
- Convenient for travelling.
- Available in 2 colours.
PUR Manicure Set contains a pair of scissors, a nail clipper and a nail filer suitable for kids. Used for trimming and shaping the finger and toenails.
- Suitable for grooming baby’s nails.
- Baby nail scissors are specially designed to ensure that your baby’s skin isn’t cut.
- Nail clipper helps to keep baby’s nails clean and prevents accidental scratching.
- Has a comfortable grip and thumb pad lever
- Prevents our thumb from moving off the clipper lever, making nail trimming easier.
- File your child’s nails with an emery board as this ensures the nail is shaped well and eliminates any latent bacteria hiding under uncut nail surfaces.
- Blunt ends for extra safety.
Directions for Use:
- Choose a spot with good lighting and a time when the baby is calm. Ideally, it would be best if the baby was asleep.
- Ensure you dip the child’s fingers and toes in lukewarm water for easier cutting.
- Clipping the baby’s nails when they sleep can ensure less resistance and a cleaner cut.
- Ensure you keep an eye out for scratch marks as the bad bacteria stuck in the nails can cause infections and illnesses.
- Do not bite off the nails of your child as the bacteria from your mouth can cause illnesses.
Nail scissors are used to shorten and shape finger and toenails. They usually have curved blades to follow the natural shape of the nail.
Clip your baby’s nails as you would your own, gently pushing back the fingertip from the nail to allow space for the clipper. This helps prevent clipping your baby’s finger. Short little clips above the white nail line will help prevent clipping too close. For toenails, clip straight across.
Baby nails do grow quite fast, though, so you can trim fingernails and toenails as needed. You can use special baby nail scissors or nail clippers. You can also file nails using an emery board. This means just rounding off the nails so they’re smooth.
Clipping your nails to the general shape you want whether round, oval or square and makes it easier to file them later.
- Nail Clipper: To trim finger nails.
- Nail Filer: To file nails
- Nail scissors: To shorten and shape finger and toenails.
Dust, pollutants and bad bacteria collect under the nails and can be easily ingested into the body when they put their hands or feet in their mouth or start the habit of thumb-sucking. Clipping your baby’s nails ensures that this can be avoided.
- Clean the wound with cool or room temperature water.
- Wipe the wound with clean and sterile cloth or gauze.
- Press down gently till the bleeding stops (this should stop in a few minutes).
- Apply antiseptic and antibacterial creams provided by your paediatrician to prevent any infections.