Chicco baby Sunspray SPF 30+
Brand: Visit Chicco Store
- Triple protection against UVA, UVB and the effects of Infrared
- Formula without parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, and fragrances
- Contains ingredients with antioxidant effect
- Water resistant and tested on sensitive skin
- Suitable right form birth
- The solar milk 30 Chicco baby sunscreen , with high protection, is specifically designed to protect the delicate skin of children
- Nourishes and protects skin from all sorts of UVA, UVB and the effects of IR rays.
- Its formula does not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, and fragrances.
- Enriched with active ingredients such as vitamin E and the Physalis extract antioxidant.
- Comes in a convenient spray format.
- Easy to apply and distributes smoothly on the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Directions for Use
- Rub the sunscreen thoroughly into your skin.
- Apply sunscreen to your neck, face, ears, tops of your feet and legs.
- Keep away from reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
A sunscreen with SPF 30 will protect you from around 96.7% of UVB rays, whereas an SPF of 50 means protection from about 98% of UVB rays. Anything beyond SPF 50 makes very little difference in terms of risk of sun damage, and no sunscreens offer 100% protection from UVB rays.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends a water-resistant, broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher for any extended outdoor activity.
Using sunscreen is an important way to reduce negative side effects from harmful UVA and UVB radiation from the sun. Adults of all ages and skin color should use at least an SPF of 30 during all outdoor activities. Children over 6 months old should wear a cream-based sunscreen of at least SPF 30
Use a sunscreen or sun block with a minimum of SPF 30. Sunscreen or sun block needs to be re-applied at least every two hours, more often if you are sweating heavily or spending time in the water
Yes in winter , you need a minimum of SPF30, which blocks out around 97 per cent of UV. You also need to ensure your formula is broad spectrum, which means protection from both UVA and UVB
Generally, sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours, especially after swimming or sweating.
Yes, spray sunscreen is as effective as lotion sunscreen, but both must be applied correctly to work best
The lighter your skin, the more easily it will get burned by the sun’s UV rays. However, all skin types can get sun burned and suffer damage from UV rays. Therefore, dermatologists recommend that everyone use sunscreen of at least SPF 30.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.