Chicco Cleansing Wipes 20pcs
Brand: Visit Chicco Store
- Cleanses and moisturises your baby’s skin
- Contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile
- Free of alcohol, SLS, SLES and parabens
- Hypoallergenic and soft texture
- Clinically tested for safe use
- For a nourishing and soothing cleansing moment
- All ingredients are of vegetarian origin
- Chicco Wipes are soft cleansing wipes made with non-woven fabric
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Chamomile
- The wipes keep baby’s skin soft and moisturised
- Made with ultra-soft fabric that gently removes dirt without irritating baby’s skin
- Wipes have good absorbency that quickly removes impurities from baby’s skin leaving it clean and refresh
- Aloe vera, with its anti-oxidant and nourishing properties, helps keep baby’s skin moisturised and hydrated.
- Chamomile soothes baby’s skin and prevents skin redness and irritation
- Moisturising properties of wipes help prevent dryness, maintaining the skin moisture balance to keep baby’s skin naturally soft and smooth.
- Suitable for all types of skin
- Dermatologically tested and free from parabens, soap, SLS, SLES, dyes, alcohol, and any artificial colours to ensure no harm to baby’s delicate skin
Aloe vera, Chamomile
Other ingredients :
Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, PEG -40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide and Citric Acid
Directions for Use
- Take a cleansing wipe from pack and with a gentle hand motion clean baby’s skin during nappy change or face and hand.
- After taking out a wipe, properly seal the pack.
- Wipes come in folded form so u need to unfold it before use
- Keep away from reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not flush wipes
- Use a single wipe only once
Cleansing wipes are designed for personal hygiene needs and are ideal for those who may have limited mobility or incontinence issues. Adult wipes can help provide gentle care while cleansing after using the restroom or while changing incontinence products
Cleansing wipes for naturally oily skin, or moisturizing wipes for dry skin
Wipes are designed to be used only once and then disposed of in the garbage.
Both options are effective for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. The wipes are certainly more convenient. But in reality, a cleanser with water probably works much better to actually clean your skin
- Take out one wipe and clean your baby’s hands, face, or nappy area with it.
- Gently wipe to cleanse the area and discard the used wipe in a dustbin. Quickly re-seal the pack after removing the needed wipes for use
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.