Dr.Odin Pulse Oximeter + PI(A-330N)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store38.67 Cashback
- An easy and helpful way of monitoring the level of oxygen in a person’s body
- Easy to use by just attaching them to your fingertips
- Supports 6 display modes for easy evaluation
- Has an algorithm inside
- Comes with a dual colour OLED display
MRP: You Save: 551.00
- Can detect oxygen level, normal, elevated or high blood pressure and heart rate
- Automatic switch off while no signal
- Comes with a low battery voltage indicator
- Has perfusion Index indication for measuring
- Determines the pulse’ strength and weakness
- Contains an audible and visual alarm
Directions for Use
- When placing the oximeter on your finger, make sure your hand is warm, relaxed, and held below the level of the heart.
- Remove any fingernail polish on that finger.
- Sit still and do not move the part of your body where the pulse oximeter is located.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
Yes. PI is also a good indicator of the reliability of the pulse oximeter reading. For most pulse oximeters for general use, the reading is unreliable or unavailable if PI is at or below 0.4%.
The SpO 2 reading should always be considered an estimate of oxygen saturation. Forexample, if an FDA-cleared pulse oximeter reads 90%, then the true oxygen saturation inthe blood is generally between 86-94%. Pulse oximeter accuracy is highest at saturations of 90-100%, intermediate at 80-90%, and lowest below 80%.
Keep the pulse oximeter on your finger for at least a minute, till the reading stabilises. Record the highest reading that flashes on the oximeter after it has established after 5 seconds
Be aware that multiple factors can affect the accuracy of a pulse oximeter reading, such as poor circulation, skin pigmentation, skin thickness, skin temperature, current tobacco use, and use of fingernail polish.
Most health technicians will place the device on the index fingers. If you are right- handed, use the right middle finger.
Yes. The oximeter, which clips on to a finger or toe to measure heart rate and the amount of oxygen in the blood, can detect normal, elevated or high blood pressure with up to 95 per cent accuracy.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.