Dr.Odin’s Pulse Oximeter + PI – YM-201
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store39.60 Cashback
- Used to measure blood oxygen saturation level and pulse rate
- Battery operated device – 2 AA batteries
- Has an auto shut off feature – after 10-15 seconds
- Has an one button measurement
- Suitable for family, sports and hospital use
MRP: You Save: 680.00
- Finger chamber made of skin friendly silicone material
- Displays 2 numbers in which the first number that comes up is most often the pulse rate. Usually this number is marked by a small heart.
- The second number that comes up is the level of oxygen in the blood.
- Portable designed pulse oximeter and is durable and reliable
- OLED Display and brightness can be adjusted
- Has a buzzer indicator
- Measurements also displayed in graph format
- An IP 22 level water and dust resistance pulse oximeter
Directions for Use
- Press the power button on
- Open the oximeter
- Insert finger into the rubber hole of the oximeter
- Then release the clamp and press the button to start the device
- Wait for results
- The oximeter will automatically shut off after 10-15 seconds if no finger is placed in it
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
A normal level of oxygen is usually 95% or higher. Some people with chronic lung disease or sleep apnea can have normal levels around 90%. The SpO2 reading on a pulse oximeter shows the percentage of oxygen in someone’s blood.
The pulse oximeter measures the pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), the perfusion index (PI), and the respiratory rate (RR)
If you’re using Dr.Odin’s pulse oximeter at home and your oxygen saturation level is 92% or lower, call your healthcare provider. If it’s at 88% or lower, rush to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.
The index finger have the most accurate value that reflects the arterial oxygen saturation.
Keep the pulse oximeter in place for at least a minute, or longer if the reading keeps changing. Record the highest result once the reading has not changed for five seconds.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.