Ducray Anaphase+ Strengthening Conditioner 200ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ducray Store
- Specially formulated hair strengthening conditioner.
- Effectively conditions and detangles.
- Reduces hair loss and revitalizes the hair.
- Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Anaphase+ strengthening conditioner enhances hair strength, reduces hair loss and supports healthy hair growth; can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
MRP: You Save: 201.00
- Anti hair loss conditioner formulated with ideal ingredients like tocopherol nicotinate, vitamin B6 and biotin.
- Effectively reduces hair loss while conditioning the hair.
- Rehydrates, revitalizes and adds volume to the hair.
- Can be used on scalps weakened by cancer treatments.
- Biotin can increase rate of follicle growth and keratin production.
- Tocopherol nicotinate stimulates micro circulation on the scalp, thus improves healthy hair growth.
- Tocopherol nicotinate
- Vitamin B6
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Betaine, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Inulin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Biotin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Perfume), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium37, Pyridoxine Hcl, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Direction of Use
- Apply the conditioner after shampooing and rinsing.
- Leave on for 1 minute; finger-detangle and rinse off thoroughly.
Note: For best result, use with anaphase shampoo.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly incase of contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is good for hair as it is formulated with vital ingredients, strengthens and revitalizes the hair.
Apply the conditioner after shampooing and rinsing. Leave on for 1 minute; finger-detangle and rinse off thoroughly; for best result, use with anaphase shampoo.
No, it protects the hair from dryness by conditions the hair.
Yes. It is safe to be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The recommendation is to use shampoo first to cleanse the hair before conditioner.
Yes. It is safe to be used on scalps weakened by cancer treatment.