Palmers coconut oil formula leave-in conditioner 250 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Palmers Store
- Reparative system in spray form.
- For dry, damaged or color treated hair.
- Formulated with Vitamin E, monoi for intense hydration.
- Gives hair incredible shine.
- Created for all curl patterns and textures.
- Deeply hydrates and repairs damage.
- Detangles and combats frizz.
- Indulgently rich, creamy coconut fragrance.
Palmers coconut oil formula leave in conditioner spray restores hair experiencing dryness or damage with natural reparative that instantly and deeply lock in moisture from root to tip.
- Concentrated strengthening treatment that deeply penetrates, smoothes rough or damaged hair cuticles, and improves shine.
- Formulated with coconut oil that is rich in fatty acids that quickly absorb and seal the layers of hair strands adding and locking in moisture to keep hair shiny and manageable.
- Polynesian Tiare flowers soaked in coconut oil increase moisture and restore elasticity.
- Instantly and deeply lock in moisture from root to tip.
- Visibly improves hair condition after every single use.
- Helps strengthen hair and repair fragile or damaged hair in the form of easy to use spray.
- Hair nourishing emollients fortify hair, controls frizz, reduce split ends and give hair healthy looking shine.
Coconut oil – restores essential moisture.
Monoi oil – hydrates and improves manageability.
Coconut milk – detangles and combats frizz.
Water (aqua), cocosnucifera fruit extract, propylene glycol,behentrimonium chloride,cocosnucifera coconut oil, cetearyl alcohol, methylheptylisostearate,dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, linseed oil ascorbate esters, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, glycerine, isopropyl alcochol,caprylyl glycol, oleth-20, ethyl lauryl agitate Hcl, stearalkonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), stearyl alcohol,saccharaideisomerate, polyquaternium -7,sericin, fibroin, guar hydroxypropyltrimoniumchloride,hydroxypropylstarch,isopropyl alcohol, caprylicacid,xylitol,citricacid,sodiumcitrate,sodiumbenzoate,sodiumhydroxide,fragrance(parfum),coumarin.
- Instantly eliminates knots
- Improves comb-through
- Leaves hair silky,smooth and Ready for styling
- Increases moisture.
- Restores elasticity.
Direction of use:
- After shampooing and conditioning spray directly onto damp hair in even sections.
- Comb through from root to tip.
- Also be applied on dry hair to add additional moisture.
- No parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten or dyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Spray throughout to towel dried damp hair or dry hair. Comb through to coat on hair.
Free from harmful chemicals and enriched with natural ingredients.
The formula quickly and deeply gets absorbed into the hair strands, adds moisture, detangles, easier manageability, suitable for curly and frizzy hair.
Yes can be used on damp hair or dry hair based on your convenience. But make sure that the hair is not wet.
Coconut oil has several benefits for your hair and scalp. Using it as leave on spray helps to moisturize and seal hair. Prevents dry, frizzy, tangled hair.
Palmers products are formulated with natural ingredients and palmers also use ethically and sustainably sourced raw ingredients for extract.
Yes. Palmers leave in conditioner is best suited for curly hair too and makes it easier to style.
It nourishes and moisturizesand also acts as a natural barrier to hair to protect and strengthen hair and prevents hair damage. For hair growth consult dermatologist and use products specifically formulated to prevent hair loss.