Ozhair Conditioner 100g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ozhair Store
- Hair conditioner with multivitamins.
- Protects hair from UV damage.
- Balances sebum production.
- Provides optimum moisturization.
- Prevents premature graying.
- Does not contain any animal derived ingredients.
Medicated soap made with Ketoconazole, provides dual action benefits against fungal and yeast and prevents further infections.
MRP: You Save: 73.00
- Formulated with multivitamins and horsetail extract.
- Provides optimum moisturization, nourishment and conditioning effect on the hair and makes it soft & frizz free.
- Has multivitamins and rich in antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.
- Prevents premature graying and hair loss and also strengthens the hair.
- Horsetail Plant Extract for improving hair growth.
- Makes the hair shiny, stronger, frizz free and healthy looking.
- Multivitamins (Vitamin C, E, B3, B5, and B6): Moisturizes and conditions the hair.
- Horsetail Plant Extract: Promotes hair growth.
Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Quaternium-87 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Linoleamidopropryl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 73, Horsetail extract, Beauplex-VH, Erythritol, DMDM Hydantoin.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Hair fall production.
- UV protection.
- Soft & frizz free hair.
Directions of Use
- Wet your hair.
- Dispense desired amount of Ozhair Conditioner on your palm and rub both hands together.
- Apply it on the wet hair, massage gently with your fingertips from scalp to end.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Does not contain any animal derived components.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Conditioner provides moisture, protects the hair from damage and makes it detangle and frizz free. It is ideal for dry, damaged or frizzy hair.
Yes. It is good for hair as it is made with multivitamins, horsetail extract and other active ingredients; it nourishes & strengthens the hair and also supports healthy hair growth.
Yes. Men can use ozhair conditioner to add moisture to the hair.
Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that fight oxidative stress, reduces hair fall and increases hair growth.
Wet your hair. Dispense desired amount of Ozhair Conditioner on your palm and rub both hands together. Apply it on the wet hair, massage gently with your fingertips from scalp to end. Rinse thoroughly with water.
There is no evidence to prove that, using conditioner causes hair loss.