Pigeon Baby Diaper Pants L (32 Pcs)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- High absorbency baby diaper pants.
- Gives up to 12 hours protection.
- Prevents leakage and allows fresh air circulation.
- Helps to prevent diaper rashes.
- Comfort and easy to fit.
- Keeps baby’s skin soft, dry and cleaned.
- Available in 4 sizes: S, M, L, XL.
Pigeon baby diaper pants has super absorbent pad to offer long lasting protection against leakage, can securely trap up to 5 times its weight in liquid, prevents leakage or coming in contact with baby's skin. It comes with incorporated moist distribution retention layer to draw fluids away from baby’s skin and ensures baby’s safety and comfort.
MRP: You Save: 183.00
- Baby diaper pants will give a new experience of quick absorbency and longer dryness.
- Unique slim fit design provides a great fit on your baby’s bottom.
- Soft elastic waistband ensures easy application and makes your baby’s more comfortable.
- X cross layer for providing large absorbing area and uniform liquid distribution.
- U fold flap for double protection and prevents leakage and also increases comfortable mobility.
- Wetness indicator to change diaper in time.
- Cute animal designs on the diaper make it more attractive and appealing to both mother and baby.
- Its unique cool care system allows better fresh air circulation.
- Silky soft top sheet – soft & smooth as silk for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Breathable back sheet – highly breathable and comfortable for healthy skin.
- Soft absorbent woven inner layers and breathable back sheet, keep your baby’s skin dry.
- Size S – 4 to 8 kg
- Size M – 6 to 11 kg
- Size L – 9 to 14 kg
- Size XL – 12 to 20 kg
Directions of Use
- To wear, pull the diaper pant upwards.
- To remove, tear off from both sides.
- Do not flush.
- Dispose used wipes properly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Diaper pant is a type of diaper; these have an elastic band around the waist and around the legs, to fit comfortably with the baby’s physique.
Let the baby is leaning onto something or hugging you, pass one leg at a time through the diaper pants leg holes and then pull the diaper up to their tummy.
Both tape diapers and diaper pants have almost similar advantages. The difference is that, tape diapers are suitable for newborns up to 6 months whereas diaper pants are suitable for babies who are at the stage of learning to crawl and have movements and activities.
It is advised to change diapers for every 2-3 hours. Do not let the baby have the diaper on for more than several hours or wait until the diaper feels wet before changing.
Wrap the diaper inwards after use to discard. Throw it in a dust bin (you should not flush it).